1.23

The day after the raid Sunwoo was sitting on the couch, completely bored out of his mind. He had a lot to do actually. He just didn't want to do any of it.

Heran walked passed him and he quickly stopped her in a desperate attempt to cure his boredom. "Have you ever shot a gun?" He asked as if he was expecting her to say yes.

"I have not, why are you asking?" Heran asked with confusion written all over her face. "Want to try?" He responded hopefully.

"Are you sure I'm allowed to do that?" Heran voiced but Sunwoo wouldn't take no for an answer. He had gotten up already and pulled her along to the shooting range on the second basement floor.

"You have to put these on, I promise you, you'll regret not doing so otherwise." He said handing her earmuffs. Heran responded with a nod and put them over her ears.

Sunwoo went to get a small handgun from the gun wall behind them. "This is just a very small gun but don't underestimate it. It will have a lot of recoil." He spoke while Heran listened carefully.

"For the most stability, you should put your leg back." He instructed and Heran followed them swiftly. "You will have to hold the gun with both hands because otherwise it'll just kick back right into your face." He stated.

He handed her the gun and she held it carefully. It was almost as if she was holding something that could break at any touch. "Wait." Sunwoo said once he realized how she was holding the gun.

He carefully moved her hands to hold the gun in the steadiest way possible. He then turned the safety off and held his hands over Heran's before allowing her to pull the trigger when she felt ready.

Jacob and Kevin walked into the shooting range, talking about everything that had happened in the last few days, but shut up as soon as they saw the two standing at such close proximity. Kevin quickly turned around and walked back to the stairs, followed by Jacob.

"You think what I think right?" Jacob asked Kevin as they reached the door. "That Sunwoo might have a thing for Heran? Yeah." Kevin stated without blinking an eye.

"Why do you think that?" Q asked popping up from behind the door. "Omg! You scared me!" Kevin scolded. "Don't you realize? When Heran had those nightmares, he planned out the whole movie night. Now he is learning her how to shoot." Jacob said to answer Q's question.

"He is learning her how to shoot?" Q asked confused to which the two nodded. "Let's just go play some games instead okay? I don't think we should bother them regardless." Kevin said pushing Q back to the stairs to the first floor.

"I just shot a gun." Heran stated surprised after she had pulled the trigger. "You did indeed." Sunwoo confirmed with a smile. "I actually just shot a gun." Heran stated again, turning to Sunwoo with the brightest smile on her face.

"Is there a gun you would like to try?" He asked pointing to the gun wall on the other side of the room.

Heran walked over to it with wide eyes. She was surprised by all the options they had laid out like that. "Could I try that one?" she asked pointing at the AR 15 on top of the wall.

Sunwoo was hesitant at first, the kickback from that gun would most likely be too large for her to handle. "Sure, but I'll have to help. It has a stronger recoil than the previous one. It's going to be quite difficult and you'll probably feel that in your arms for the next few days." He said seriously.

"Never mind then, I would rather not suffer like that." She joked. "Why don't you try this one instead?" He said taking the Charter Arms Pitbull 9 mm Revolver off the rack.