Yes Aiden

*****Chapter 5 - Yes Aiden*****

*****
Chapter 5 - Yes Aiden
*****

Calliope was just about to jump out car as Eyeball quickly reached out and grabbed her arm, holding her back.

"Wait!"

She turned to him and raised her eyebrow, looking down at his hand gripping her wrist.

"I'd let go before he sees you." She fired out warningly. "Come over tonight and I'll talk to your precious little Baby."

Eyeball nodded slowly as he released his hold on her. She quickly grabbed the bags from her feet as she jumped out the car.

Using her bum to shut the door, she quickly rushed back up to her own house as her foot kicked out to knock at the door.

Sterling beamed at her as he opened the door. "Well ain't you just a peach getting the usual shop." He teased.

Calliope rolled her eyes as she pushed past him. "You know he made me go get this crap." She grumbled as she walked up the stairs.

Sterling followed her as she dumped the bags down in the bathroom.

"Where is he anyway?"

"Where'd you think?" Sterling asked as he tilted his head to the side and stared at her blankly.

Calliope sighed as she shrugged. "Honestly I don't even know anymore."

"Well he ain't here." Sterling mumbled as he leant against the sink and watched her unpack everything into the cupboards.

"Small mercies I guess." Calliope mumbled as she sighed again.

"Callie you know you can't keep fighting him on this." Sterling spoke as he pushed himself off the sink and took a step closer to her.

She sighed once more as she turned and stared up at him.

"I can try?" She forced a small laugh.

"My offer still stands you know?" He mumbled quietly as his hands found their way to her waist.

"We ended things a long time ago." She spoke quietly as she slowly looked up at him.

"Did we?" His eyebrow raised slightly. "Because I seem to remember a certain night a couple of months back after another fight with him, you found your way into my-"

"Okay okay, shut up." She quickly blurted out.

The pair laughed slightly as she shook her head. "You know what I meant."