chapter 36: Movie 1: the two heroes! part 5 finale and the big secret reveal

HEY GUYS! I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER!! YOUR SUPPORT REALLY HELPS ME AND IT IS WELL APPREICATED, THANK YOU!!

. . .previously on the cycle of hatred. . .

"no! you bastards! come back! let him go! don't take the professor! dammit!" Izumi yelled out through gritted teeth just as Mellissa rushed towards them

"are you two okay?" Mellissa asked worriedly just as the water bubble popped creating a massive wave of water that covered the whole area

"y-yeah, we're fine, but we have to get to that helicopter and rescue the professor somehow" Momo said as Mellissa helped her get to her feet before the three of them heard a voice that gave them bright and hopeful smiles on their faces

"DON'T YOU DARE LOSE THAT SMILE YOUNG YAGI, YOUNG YAOYROROZU!!" All Might shouted with a grin from the bottom of the tower. Then, with a mere mighty flex of his leg muscles, All Might jumped, shooting himself towards the helicopter in mere seconds, before All Might shot past the helicopter before swung his arms out, halting his ascension so he was floating above the helicopter. The pilot gaped in shock and horror at the figure of All Might.

"IT'S FINE NOW!! DO YOU KNOW WHY?!! BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!" All Might declared boisterously, "AND I'LL HAVE YOU RETURN MY FIREND BACK TO ME, YOU VILLAINS!!" All might said as Wolfram gritted his teeth in anger before All might used his mighty strength, All Might shot himself towards the helicopter as the pilot tried to move the helicopter out of the way, but it was too late as All Might punched right through the helicopter blade and the helicopter itself. A second later, the helicopter exploded from the damage, spiraling down back towards the tower.

All Might, however, had not only punched through the helicopter but also grabbed David in the mere milliseconds he was inside the helicopter, carrying him in his hands as the two of them landed safely.

"Papa!" Mellissa said a she breathed in a sigh of relief with a few tears of joy welling up in her eyes as she quickly rushed to her father's side

"Melissa," David groaned with a few tears welling up in his eyes as he raised his hands towards Melissa as All Might ripped the bindings away.

"It's fine now," All Might said calmly, "Everything's going to be okay" All might said reassuringly as Mellissa wiped a few tears form her eyes

"All Might," David whispered looking down in shame. "I.. I'm so sorry, it's all my fault" David said with a few tears welling up in his eyes before they were interrupted when a metal pillar slammed into All Might, sending him tumbling away.

"All Might!" exclaimed Izumi, Melissa and Momo exclaimed in unison as they all looked at the scene in shock before quickly turning towards the source to see metallic cables suddenly wrap around David, dragging him away.

"Papa!/ Professor!" both Momo, Izumi and Mellissa said in unison as they watch Dave being drag away by the metal cables

"I heard Sam, All might's quirk is failing him! and he doesn't have the same unstoppable power that he once had," Wolfram laughed as he slowly ascended upwards, wearing David's invention with a grin as his voice blurred while trapping David inside his metal prison.

"'He's using.. the professor's Device!!'" Momo and Izumi thought in unison with their eyes widening at the power Wolfram was clearly displaying.

"now, let's have some real fun shall we?!!" Wolfram said as he began to cackle manically before he sent out more iron pillars to crush All might ad the three girls