chapter 53: the wrath of the Akatsuki

HEY GUYS! I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER, ALTHOUGH I MUST WARN YOU, THIS CHAPTER IS LONG LIKE 3 HOURS LONG BUT I GUESS IT JUST SHOWS MY LOVE AND DEDICATION TO THIS BOOK, I MEAN I WAS WILLING TO WRITE A 3-HOUR LONG CHAPTER WHERE I COULD HAVE EASILY CUT IT TO AN HOUR OR EVEN SHORTER, IF THAT'S NOT DEDICATION I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS, BUT . ANYWAY MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER!! YOUR SUPPORT REALLY HELPS ME AND IT IS WELL APPREICATED, THANK YOU!!

. . .The two group of fighters stand facing each other, each assessing the other's abilities and eyeing one another warily, before they all rushed at each other, with their quirks and chakra activated for the battle

. . .Deidara vs the heroes. . .

Deidara soared above the battlefield on top of his trusty clay bird, surveying the vast army of heroes below him. A smirk played at his lips as he fondled the clay in his pocket - this would be a glorious display of his art

"Come on, you weaklings! Show me what you're made of!" Deidara taunted them, reveling in the destruction he caused as he hurled explosive clay at the helpless heroes below.

The heroes scrambled to defend themselves, firing off their quirks in a desperate attempt to stop Deidara's attacks. But the explosions just kept coming, each one more devastating than the last.

"You think your little quirks can stop my art?" Deidara laughed, throwing another clay bomb that sent several heroes flying. "Pathetic! True art is about destruction!" Deidara said with a laugh

As the battle raged on, Deidara's taunts and blabbering grew more and more manic. The heroes were exhausted and battered, but they refused to give up.

"Ha! Look at all these pitiful little heroes," Deidara cackled manically "They think they can stand up to my explosives? How utterly foolish." Deidara said with a laugh as one of the heroes, a young girl with green hair suddenly stepped forward.

"We won't let you get away with your villainous actions anymore!" she shouted, raising her arms to prepare her quirk But Deidara merely scoffed at her words, before he tossed a clay bird at her.

"Oh, shut up, you little brat," Deidara sneered on anger "This is art, it's not villainous. And besides, an artist should never be interrupted while creating!" Deidara said and With a swift motion, he detonated the clay bird, causing an explosion that knocked back several of the heroes. They scrambled to their feet, trying to fend off the onslaught of clay bombs that Deidara was launching at them.

Amidst the chaos, one determined hero tried to get close enough to land a punch on Deidara.

"I won't let you harm my comrades any longer!" he shouted, charging forward but Deidara merely chuckled, forming a new batch of clay in his hand.

"Ah, such boldness. I almost respect it," Deidara muttered. "But alas, I must teach you that art is an explosion!" Deidara said as he tossed the clay at the hero, he continued to ramble on about his art and how it was the ultimate expression of his being.

But the hero was ready - he used his quirk to create a barrier between him and the clay, deflecting the explosion harmlessly into the air.

Deidara's eyes widened as he realized his attack had failed.

"Impressive," Deidara said, gritting his teeth in anger before a twisted smirk slowly spread across his lips. "But don't think that will save you for long. My art is infinite!" Deidara roared, And with that, he resumed his barrage of clay bombs, determined to show these heroes the true power of his art.

The heroes were doing their best to dodge the explosions, but they were struggling to keep up.

"Keep your distance!" one of the heroes shouted.