17. Hospital visit

- TW - Near Death, Blood,

When I get home I barley make it inside before I fall over and can't get up, I can't get myself up at all I try to crawl up the stairs but my hip hurts like hell. I left my phone inside and my keys are inside as-well.

I try to get to the door again and again but after all my shitty tries I give up, and lay there on the porch tired and in so much pain it's almost unbearable, I try to scream for help but no reply I'm guessing it's about 11pm from what time I left Chases.

I lay there on the porch empty and cold no one can help me now I'm finally going to stop hurting people, I think about all the punches I've thrown at people and all the people I was on the verge of killing.

I'm sorry

To everyone I've ever hurt

I feel my eyes shutting slowly, I think I might have a concussion as I fell over trying to get to the door. My eyes close and I'm out like a light, I can feel my head spinning in a million directions, My whole body aches every muscle and every nerve has a pinch and Is unmovable and burns to the touch.

I fall asleep and I get bitten alive my bugs and my hip is red, my shorts are stained a bright red and it's dripping down both of my legs and onto my stomach.

I wake up and scream at the sight of my hip, I think I should go to hospital or inside, I manage to get inside and crawl to the bowl where I chuck my keys and phone after a long day.

I grab my keys but realise I can't really drive that well so I get my home phone and dial Masons number into it, It rings and he answers.

"Hey can you take me to hospital?

"Fuck yeah baby of course, Umm what happened"

"I don't have to tell you right now Mason I'm in so much pain"

"Fuck okay I'm on my way right now"

"Okay here's my address"

I give him my address and he tells me he's on his way.

"It's gonna be okay Baby, Don't move I will come in and get you"

"Thank you Mason"

"Hey it's okay"

"Bye"

I hear Masons car pull up it sounds loud, He comes running in and sees me in how I look.

Blood stained all over my legs and undies since I took the shorts off because they were rubbing against my skin, My cut is all disgusting with bruising of purple, blue and green. The blood is red and brown, and covers my whole left hip, and I can't move.

"Fuck Danielle what happened to you?

"When I'm not on the verge of dying maybe then I will tell you"

"Still sarcastic hey"

"You know it"

Mason picks me up and my skin jitters at his touch, my muscles ache and I nearly vomit from the pain. He puts me in the back seat of his car and rests my head on his jacket, I groan in agony when he kisses me on the forehead.

"Fuck sorry Baby, I didn't mean to hurt you"

I can't stay anything because my words become slurred and tired, He smiles at me and shuts the door and gets in the drivers seat and he drives towards the hospital. Each bump that we drive over my pain levels go up, I normally have quite a high pain tolerance but right now I feel sick thinking about my hip.

We arrive to the hospital and I can't really be fucked going in, I would rather go home and stitch myself up but my eyes are so tired I think I'd prick myself.

He runs inside the hospital to get a wheelchair, and runs back to me and picks me up gently and puts me into the wheelchair. He pushes me inside and ushers me into the emergency room, and gets nurses to take me into a room. As I get wheeled in he gets left behind and tries to push through but fails, I'm taken straight into a surgery room and I can't remember anything.

A nurse puts an anaesthesia mask on me and I fall asleep, The world is spinning and I can't feel anything they tell me to wriggle my toes but I can't as much as I try.

We're losing her

Her heartbeat is lowering

Get another doctor in here

RIGHT NOW

Danielle can you hear me?

Wake her up

That's too dangerous she could die

We have to try

WAKE HER UP

Her blood isn't moving around her body

She's going into shock

She's losing too much blood

She can't survive

She's gonna die

She's on the verge of it

She sees the light

Her heart is stopping

There is no saving it 

And

Danielle Clarke is now pronounced dead

20th of November no year dated

Danielle died