27. Did you do this?

I get out of the car and people are crowding me, and screaming my name, I didn't really miss this part.

Chase slams the car door behind me and yells at me.

"Danielle that was dangerous"

"You could have died"

"You could've lost"

"That's even worse"

"What happened?

"Why were you driving like that?

"Hugo could of caught up"

"Your lucky he hasn't killed you yet"

"I won't protect you"

"And neither will Miles"

"Your fucking dangerous Dani all of these people know it"

"We know what you did at that race"

I turn around and punch him right in his face, he holds his face and aims to punch me back but I grab his fist and turn his wrist an opposite way, He grabs his wrist in agony and stares at me. Scarlett runs to him and makes sure he's okay, I look at her she looks tired and her orange hair is fading and doesn't look like it's being looked after too well, She has bruises on her neck and arms, and I can tell she is trying to hide them with foundation but the bruises colour pops out.

Chase is hurting her

I run back to my car and grab the gun, I walk up to Chase and pick him up by his t shirt that is now tight against his throat, Scarlett tries to stop me but I push her out of the way, I have the gun pointed at Chases heart one shot and he's gone.

Forever

Scarlett screams louder than I've ever heard it, she tries to grab me but I push her away, Miles grabs her and holds her tight I still have the gun on his heart.

"Chase"

"Danielle"

"Why does Scarlett have bruises on her neck, arms and legs?

"She fell"

I press the trigger.

"Chase tell me the truth"

"She fell"

I press it again.

"Chase this gun is in your heart, one click and you'll see the light"

"Do it"

I look over to Scarlett she's still screaming and crying in Miles arms, I usher Miles to bring Her closer to me He holds her in front of me I see all the pain in her eyes, with one hand I'm holding the gun to Chases heart and the other hand is in Scarlett's, I hold her hand tight and she grabs my hand really tight.

Like she's fighting something

"Scarlett"
"What has he done to you?

She cries even more, and the tears are streaming.

"You are safe"

"He.. He.. hurt me"
"When he's angry"

I direct my eye sight to Chase, I punch him and he falls back but I still have him in my grip.

"What have you done to her?

"She fell"

"That is pure bullshit Chase, Look at your wife she is bruised she is empty, She can't even stand to look you in the eyes"

"I hurt her Danielle"

I punch him again and again until Miles stops me. He pulls me back but I still have the gun Scarlett is laying on the ground crying and I can see more bruises that go up to her boobs.

"I am going to fucking kill you Chase"

Chase stands up and punches me I fall back but manage to get up, Miles tries to help me but I push him down next to Scarlett, I look at Chase and I can see his anger building his eyes are bloodshot.

"You're going to jail Chase, and not just for this"

He punches me in the stomach and I vomit, I kick him in the knees and he gets jelly leg.

He tries to say something.

"I killed him Danielle"

"Who?

"Thomas"

I vomit again and fall to my knees, Chase grabs me by the arm and punches me in the stomach again I continue to vomit.

"You.. you.. you're the reason he's dead"

"I killed him with my bare hands Danielle"

"Why you couldn't of no no no"

"You should be saying thank you"

"You loved him Chase he gave you everything"

"Well he got on my nerves didn't he?

I vomit again and Miles tries to drag me down but I stand my ground, the gun is still in my hand.

"You're Welcome Dani"

No no no

He killed my uncle

I'm putting him in jail

I'm telling everyone

The truth