54. Deep breaths

- Hazel's point of view -

I'm at the hospital when my phone rings I struggle to get it out of my pocket and when I do it's Dani calling, I answer and she sounds panicked I drop my coffee and run to the bathroom.

"Haze.. Hazel"

"Dani Honey what's wrong?

"Alice Is alive, And Scars parents are alive but I saw them die I went to the funeral, and I just got chased by cops around my own backyard I can't find Buddy anywhere he was here like 10 minutes ago but he's run off again, I need a drink but I can't have one and I really need one, Miles isn't here and I can't find my Mum anywhere, I think I have to go to court and the cops are chasing Chase and he's gonna kill me cause I told them what he did. I'm having a panic attack and I went on a date earlier before I run around my backyard from cops, and the date was great his name is Mason he's so hot oh my god but he doesn't know my past and he asked about Dylan and I told him that he died in a house fire from the stove he left on, But we both know that isn't true. And I nearly drowned on purpose and I don't think I'm stable I don't want to accept it, But I might have too and Scar is in hospital and I want her to come home with Miles because I need all three of you otherwise I won't be here tomorrow"

"Honey take some deep breaths I'm coming over okay?

"No.. You have work"

"Dani Shut up, I'm coming over just stay there and I will find Buddy"

Oh god

Where's Miles

I need to find Miles

Dani is panicked

It's going to take over her again

If she finds a single drop of alcohol

She will not be okay

Fuck