68. Turn away Pt. 2

Scarlett walks towards me and I hear her breathe deeply when she sees Chase, She stands next to Miles and he places his arm around her tightly, I look her up and down and her baby bump is starting to show.

Oh fucking shit

Chase looks her up and down and walks towards Miles, He grabs him and starts punching him I get between them and break them apart. Chase moves closer to Miles and I get squished between them, Scarlett tries to get Miles off of Chase but I push her back for her own safety.

"Did you knock up my wife? Chase yells in Miles face.

"No I fucking didn't but I know for a fact I would be a better father than you"

"No you wouldn't, My kid would know how to fight"

"That's not how you get by Chase, You can't just kill people for your own satisfaction"

"I can Miles, And your going to be next on the list"

I push them apart and I can feel fists clenching I'm standing in the middle when a fist comes towards me I duck down and the punch hits Miles in the eye, I use all my strength to push them apart and I have fury in my eyes.

"ENOUGH!
"Chase, You need to leave"

"No I don't Dani, Miles needs to leave he knocked up my wife"

Scarlett comes between them and she looks at Chase,

Stay there Dani

This could go very wrong

"Chase" Scarlett says

Chase puts his head down and Scarlett lifts it up.

"Your the one who knocked me up, I am keeping the baby but I can tell you Chase you are not getting involved. Your going to be in a jail cell wishing you hadn't been such a fucking bastard, And let me say this one more time, your not involved and your not my husband"

Scarlett walks away and leans on the Camaro tears are streaming from her eyes and Hugo comforts her.

"What? So who are you going to raise this kid with, You can't do it on your own Scarlett your not strong enough you are going to come running back to me and wish you never left"

Chase walks away towards Alice and she whispers in his ear and he puts his face in his hands, I am standing in the middle and everyone has their eyes on me.

I look at Alice and she is leaning back into Chase,

"Alice, You seriously thought you could show up at my house and drug me? I'm tougher than that trust me"

"You don't seem to be Dani, Your weak"

"I've got alcohol running through my body right now and I seem to be fighting better than ever"

"Your punches are piss weak, You can't even rev your car without black smoke coming out. Just admit your weak"

I grab Charlie and hold him in front of me I position us so we are facing Alice and Chase, I hold him there and punch him straight in the nose he falls back and tries to fight back but I hold his arm up over my head and throw it down. He is on the ground and Axel and Will are just watching, Alice moves towards me and grabs my arm she twists it back and tries snapping it, I move my body to get out of her grip and she lets go, Her face is horrified.

"Good try, But your going to have to try a lot harder"

"Your dangerous Danielle, You killed Dylan and your dad"
"Is there anyone I've forgotten?