81. Smells like him

I wake up cuddled next to Nick his body is warm against mine and his arms are trapping me but I like it, I try to get up but he groans in my ear and I lay back down, I move against him and he moans.

"Dani, Stay with me here"

"You know I can't Nick"

"You owe me"

"For what? I whisper

"Fixing that shitty car of yours"

I laugh and he smiles.

"I thought it was your honour?

"It is Danielle, It's also my honour to know you"

"Fine"

I roll over and place myself on top of him he moves himself up to rest his head on the pillow, He grabs my hips and presses his lips against mine he rocks me side to side and kisses all down my body.

"Fuck Dani" He groans in my ear,

"This is a one time thing Nick"

"I hope not"

I keep kissing him and moves my hands down his chest to his pants, He groans and grabs me by the throat, He kisses me and it's passionate and I am giving him all of me, He rolls me over so that he is above me he puts his hands on either side of my body and lowers himself.

I pull him by his shirt towards me he doesn't resist, He lowers his lips to my boobs and takes my top off I moan into his ear and he loves it, He stares down at my boobs and smiles.

He devours me inch by inch tingling sensations pulse through my body, He doesn't hesitate for anything, He leans over me and his breath is fast and deep.

"Are you okay with two?

I nod in excitement and he kisses me and smiles, He lifts the covers and pulls my undies down he gently puts them in when pleasure racks my body, I curl my toes and bite my lip as hard as I can. I sway my hips and grab his face I kiss him deeply and he smiles, He thrusts his fingers in and out of me and his focus is immaculate.

"Nick" I yell

"Scream my name Danielle let the neighbours hear you"

I moan loudly and Nick looks up and smiles,

"I think you can go louder" He groans

I pull him towards me and kiss him he keeps pumping his fingers inside of me and doesn't stop, He pulls his fingers out and brings both hands to my face he kisses me leans over me again.

He rolls over and grabs a condom from his drawer he slides it on and places himself above me again, He looks at me and I nod.

He moves himself so that he is on top of me he thrusts himself in to me and pleasure racks my body and mind, I move my hands into his hair and his breath is quick to escape he groans in my ear and it kills me.

"FUCK" I yell across the room while Nick fills my body with sensations I haven't felt in months.

My arms lead up to headboard and my grip is tight and my legs start to shake with pleasure, Nick thrusts himself in and out of me in gentle movements he speeds up and my body gives up and lets it take all of him, My hands go white against the headboard and I scratch my nails against the wood, He kisses my stomach and breathes deeply.

He speeds up and my body shivers with pleasure, My arms are weak against the wood headboard and I move them into Nicks hair, his movements are gentle and kill me each time.

I roll us over so I'm on top I kiss him passionately and he smiles against my mouth, He bucks his hips and I grab his face and kiss him.

"Dani baby you kill me with each kiss" he whispers,

He thrusts himself into me and my legs shake, I ride my orgasam and he finishes with me he pulls out and ties the condom and throws it in the bin, He gets into bed with me and I snuggle up next to him, He kisses the back of my head and leans into my shoulder.

"Let me take you out to dinner Dani"

"Wednesday pick me up at 7"

Nick yells in praise and kisses me down my back he rolls me over and he is on top of me again, I smile and pull him down on me.

Good energy fills the room and Nick is kissing me and leaving love bites all over my body, He crawls down to my legs and spread them apart, He slowly puts two fingers in and my body goes into shock with pleasure, He moves back up and kisses me.

He lets me finish and when I do I grab him and roll him over so I'm in control.

We laugh and kiss and it's the happiest moment I have had in months, Nick rolls us over again and he leans down on me.

"I don't want this to end" He whispers

"It doesn't have too" I say

We cuddle together and his body is warm against mine, His breath is deep and puffed and I align mine with his and he laughs at the action. I look at him and his eyes are gentle I ruffle my hands through his brown hair and he smiles, He gets up and hands me a shirt to put on.

"Where are we going? I ask

"The kitchen I'm making you breakfast"

I smile and put the shirt on along with my undies, Nick has grey sweats on and he looks incredibly hot with his hair ruffled. He walks out of the bedroom and I'm left alone, I smell the shirt and it smells of cologne.

The shirt it smells like him