91. Promise me

TW- Depression, Self harm, Suicidal thoughts.

- Dani's point of view -

I can't move my arms or legs my body is paralysed to the point I can't open my eyes, I try to scream out but no answer Buddy is gone and my bedroom door is wide open, I try to stand up and my head hurts like hell, I walk to the door and lean down my hands are covered in blood. I get to the top of the stairs and I take small baby steps down, It's silent and the house is messy and everything is broken or on the floor.

I fall down at the bottom of the stairs and my head hits my gun, I look up and Charlotte is staring at me she is wearing a blue dress and her hair is done she grabs my hand and pulls me up, She leads me to the front door and the light is bright and a field full of flowers comes into my view.

No wake up Dani

You can't die

Wake the fuck up

Wake up!

I scream out and I wake up in my bed breathing fast to the point I'm not getting any air, My hands clutch to my bed sheets and I cry out for Miles. He comes running up the stairs and he grabs me and sits me up, He checks my pulse and looks at me worried.

- Miles point of view -

I'm holding Dani's wrist and she is crying and her eyes are puffy, "Your okay, What happened? I als calmly, "She tried to take me up there" She whispers.

"Who did?

"Charlotte, She grabbed my hand and took me to heaven"
"But I belong in hell"

"Fuck" I whisper
"Dani, Just take it easy okay please call out to me I will be downstairs and so will Scar and Haze do you need anything right now?

"A bottle of Daniels" She whispers

I laugh and she smiles I hug her and she holds me tight and I hear her cry, I look at her and wipe the tears off of her cheeks I shut her door and go downstairs I look at Scar and she grabs Hazel, Uncles and Jackson and sits them down on the couch, Levi follows behind and stands back.

We put the TV on and the cricket plays I sit down next to Scar and whisper in her ear, "She's going into her depression again" I whisper, "Fuck" Scar says.

"I don't know what to do, It's really bad this time I think the worst it's been"

"What do we have to do? Scar asks

"We can't do anything Scar, She won't let anyone in"

"What if she... You know?

"She's past that"

- Dani's point of view -

I open my desk drawer and grab my knife I lock my door and lean up against it, I pull my pants down and my leg is covered in scars, I press the knife to my skin and slit my leg, I roll my head back and cry screaming I cover my mouth with my hand and the other hand is holding the knife to my leg, I slit it again and the blood drips on to the wooden floors.

The pain is horrible and my head starts to pulse with pain, I go to do it again when I head footsteps coming up towards my room, I put the knife down and stand up trying to find my pants but my eyes are blurry with tears. I unlock the door and Levi is standing outside, "Sorry is this your room? He asks.

"Yeah it is" I say trying to hide behind the door he notices the blood on the floor and the knife, My leg is covered in blood to my ankles and my eyes are red and puffy.

"Dani, There's blood on you" He says shakily

"Oh yeah I know"

"Were you? He whispers

I nod and he looks down, "Please promise me you won't again"

"I'm not very good at keeping secrets" I whisper

He hugs me and puts his hand on the back of my head, "Please don't tell them" I cry, "I'll keep your secret" He whispers.

He keeps hugging me and the tears flow from my eyes, He steps back and smiles. "You seem like a good person Dani, The world needs you" He says walking away, I shut my door and crash onto my bed.

I look at my leg and the blood covers my skin, I look up at the ceiling and fall asleep.

- Scars point of view -

I'm making a cup of tea for Dani when a bang comes from upstairs, I run up there with the tea in hand I open her door and she is laying on her bed looking up at the ceiling, I drop the tea to see her holding the gun to her heart.

"Should I do it? She asks

I grab the gun from her hands and call out to anyone, Miles, Hazel and Uncles come barging in to the room and they all have shock painted over their faces, Hazel grabs Dani and lays down with her, Miles checks her pulse and strokes her hair, Uncles looks at her leg and picks the knife up. He twirls it in his hand and it drops to the floor, We all look at it and look at Dani.

"No no no" Miles yells.

"She can't have done it again" Hazel cries

Uncles looks at me and I'm the only one who's calm, "Sweetie, Wake up" I say she doesn't move and her body is cold. Uncles picks her up and sits her up and holds her face against his, They are nose to nose and Uncles has hands behind her ears.

"Dani, Honey wake up" He whispers

He presses the pressure points behind her ears and massages her head, "Honey, Cmon please"

Dani's body jerks and she falls into Uncles arms and cries out, Hazel rubs her back and Miles plants kisses on the side of her head and holds her hands. I pick up the knife and look at her blood stained into the metal, Shocks of sadness run through my body and I start to cry I hear footsteps and Jackson and Levi are at the door, Jackson leans down and wipes my tears Levi looks at Dani and puts his head down.

- Dani's point of view -

I can't do it anymore

I could of clicked that trigger

All gone

But they had to catch me

I want to run

and never be caught

stop being a sheep to the pack

My own rules