96. Dealing

TW - Domestic abuse

Jackson makes the pancakes and he puts a plate in front of me with strawberries and syrup, He gets his plate and sits next to me breathless, I take my fork and start to eat when Jackson kisses my neck I let him and eventually push him to his plate.

"You have to eat, Otherwise we won't have the energy to go anymore"

He suddenly inhaled his food shovelling it into his mouth, He looks at me with syrup dripping down his chin.

"Finished" He mumbles with a mouth full of food.

I move his face with my hand gently and he swallows all of his food I go to eat a strawberry but I'm interrupted by Jackson's lips on mine.

I kiss him and he moves to be in-front of me I tilt my head back as he leaves hickeys on my neck, "Jackson I'm trying to eat" I say,

"Baby, You could have me"

I lean back and Jackson takes over my body, "You know what? He asks
"I'll make a deal with you"

The home phone rings and I stand up and answer it, My hands start to shake.

I put the phone to my ear and I hear Miles shaky breath,

"Dani, Its grandad"

I drop the phone and Jackson stands up to look at me, "I have to go" I run around the house grabbing my stuff and Jackson stands there.

"What's happened? He asks

"My grandad, He has cancer"

"Oh shit"

He gives me my clothes and kisses me, "I love you" He whispers,

"I... I love you too"

I grab Lola's keys and throw everything into the back seat, I get into the drivers seat and drive towards grandads my phone rings and I answer it to see Uncles name come up.

We are on our way to grandads are you on the road?

Yeah I am

Deep breaths Honey

I know

I hang up the phone and throw it on to the passenger seat, I speed towards grandads and I get there to see an ambulance parked out the front. I slam Lola's door shut and walk inside, Grandad is on the couch laying there his body limp, I push through the paramedics and grab his hand.

"I'm here, Okay I'm here please please please don't leave me" I cry out.

Miles, Scar and Uncles come barging into the living room, Miles pushes through and sits next to me holding me close to him.

He kisses the side of my head and I cry out Scar and Uncles watch us with tears welling in their eyes.

- Scars point of view -

I grab Uncles by the arm and walk outside, "This is going to break her" I say.

"We can't stop death Scar"

"I wish we could because this is going to be her tipping point"

"Dani doesn't have a tipping point, She has everything going well and then it goes to shit"

"Fuck" I yell

"Scar Honey she's going to be fine, That girl has been through hell and back and she always comes out smiling she is going to be okay"

We go back inside to see Danielle at Grandads feet begging him to stay, I grab Miles and hold his hand in mine.

- Miles point of view -