66. Turn away Pt.1

I am holding the gun at Axel there is a car between us and thank god otherwise I would have my hands on his throat plummeting him into the ground, He tries to walk around the car towards me but I click the gun and he steps back.

He has brought Will and Charlie with him they are both leaning against their cars and have smirks on their faces, I point the gun at both of them quickly and then back to Axel.

Will looks at me and starts to speak I point the gun at him and he smiles and looks me up and down, Hugo is now standing behind me and they all look confused.

They're probably thinking

What the fuck is Danielle doing with Hugo they hate each other

I walk forward a bit gun still in hand, Hugo stays behind and leans on his car.

"What are you doing here Danielle? Will asks

"I don't think that is any of your fucking business Will"

"Babe just trying to make some conversation, It's feeling very awkward right now"

"Don't fucking call me Babe Will, I'll rip your heart out"

"Then I wouldn't be able to confess my love for you"

"That's the whole point you fucking idiot" Hugo says behind me.

"You can't protect her Hugo" Axel says

"These two can't protect you either Axel they're useless fuckers" I say

Will and Charlie shoot dirty looks at me and I point the gun at them, Hugo tries to pull me back to the Camaro but I resist and he gives up.

"Again no protecting Hugo this is between me and Danielle" Axel yells

"I was going to say the same about those two idiots but they can't fight for shit"
"I can fight better drunk off my tits"

"We know how you are drunk Danielle, You'll fuck anyone who smiles at you" Charlie says

"And yet you still can't get some" I say with a smile on my face.

Charlie looks pisses and he turns away and punches the hood of his car, Axel looks at him and whispers.

"If you want to say something Axel say it to all of us" Hugo yells

Axel flips him off and Hugo leans back into the car,

"So what are you doing here at the track Danielle? Axel asks

"I go by Dani"

"Really did you legally change your name? 

"Don't fucking call me Danielle Axel it's that easy"

"Ok what can I call you?

"Dani"

"No I don't like it, What did Dylan call you? Scout wasn't it?

My anger rises and I jump over the car grabbing Axel by the shirt, I hold him there and hit him with the gun. Will and Charlie get me off of him and they hold me back but I fight against them and my hands are back on Axel's throat, he gasps for air and I drop him down.

I stand over him and press my foot onto his stomach,

"Lets race Axel"

He coughs and Will pushes me away but I come back and stand over him again with the gun pointing at his heart.

"If I win you will admit you killed Dylan, If you win I will never take you to court about it and I will pay 500,000"

"Deal"