86. Should of left you burning

TW - self harm, car accident

- 9 years ago -

It's Friday night and I'm getting ready for a race I got put on the roster to race Axel Johnson and I feel fine about it I've raced him before and I've won.

Dylan's death was a month ago and this is the first race that I'm gonna see Axel again, I grab my gun, Lola's keys, Spare pair of clothes, Water and food, I go downstairs and sneak away from Mum she's at the kitchen island doing nothing, I go to the cupboard and grab a bag of white sugar.

She hasn't talked to me since the funeral

She didn't even cry

I slam the front door and she doesn't even look up or yell at me I throw all of my shit on the passenger seat and run to the shed, I open the shed and get a spare tank of fuel and put it in the backseat. I open the drivers door and drive off towards the track, I start to cry for Dylan and I punch the steering wheel and push my head back into the seat.

I get to the track and it's starting to get dark Chase's car is already here and my heart flips,

This is the first time I've seen him since Dylan's death

And since we broke up

I step out of Lola and I'm wearing jeans and a red silk top that shows my tits in the best way, Chase looks me up and down and leans back into his car, "You look nice" He says.

"Fuck off Chase"
"Where's Scarlett?

"Why would you care?

"I don't I was just wondering"

"She's here but I don't want you talking to her"

"I'll do what I want Chase"

I hear car engines rev behind me and hear people talking.

Didn't Chase cheat on her?

Dylan's dead isn't he?

She looks like shit

I look back at them and give them all a piercing look they shut up and I get into Lola,

Dani against Axel

Round one!

I get into Lola and drive towards the start line, Axel and I line up and a hot girl stands between our cars and holds the flashlight Axel cat calls her and I get out of Lola and go up to him, I get a handful of sugar and keep it in my hand, I grab him by the shirt and it pulls against his skin and he gasps.

"Don't fucking cat call her Axel, You disgusting piece of shit"

I punch him in the nose and he tries grabbing me but I stop him and the sugar is still in my hand, I walk away and open the petrol flap I take the cap off I pour the sugar in I slam the flap and walk back to Lola.

I go up to the young girl and grab her arm she moves as if she's scared.

"Please don't hurt me" She whimpers