102. I did it

- Matt's point of view -

I get into my car and drive towards the police station, It's around 12pm when I get a call from Jackson.

"Hey Matt is it safe for Mako and I to go back to the house?

"Oh not yet, Stay at the shop there's snacks in the cupboard and coke in the fridge"

I hang up and sit out the front of the station, I take a deep breath and walk inside.

"Hello what can I do for you today? The receptionist asks.

"Hello is officer Henry here I need to speak to him immediately"

"He's in his office your welcome to go through"

I tap the desk and go to his office, I open the door and he stands up surprised, "Matthew what are you doing here? He asks nervously.

"I need to confess"

"Matthew this isn't the church alright I don't have time for this" He says turning his back and going to the filing cabinet.

"I killed them"

He turns around and looks at me dead in the eyes, "What?

"I killed Emma with Jack Daniels and Ethylene glycol, I had her vomit on my skin and clothes" I say taking a deep breath.

My head hurts

Dani can feel my pain

I walk to the other side of the office, "I killed Nick, His body is buried on Moore road"

Keep talking Matthew

Your doing this for your family

"I killed Jacob, Shot him in the head with the gun I used to shoot kangaroos with"

Last thing

Cmon Matt

Save her

I take one final deep breath I stop walking and I look at Henry, "I killed Charlotte, I stabbed her in the chest, I watched her body jerk beneath me blood surrounding her body"
"I killed Charles. I drowned him with stab wounds to his chest"

You've saved her

All he has to do is believe it

"They are all at the bottom of the Moore, If you don't believe me go fishing"

He takes a deep breath and reaches for a pair of handcuffs, He puts them around my wrists and slams me into the wall all of the photos fall onto the floor and the glass smashes, He turns my around to face him and he hisses.

He grabs the walkie talkie and puts it to his mouth, "Oi boys ditch the gang here and go to the Moore, We have the locations I'll meet you there"

He pushes me into the wall again and blood drips down my face, "Coming for a ride am I? I ask.

"Your going to show us where Nicks body is"