55. Not again

- Miles point of view -

I'm with Scar when Hazel comes running in, she has coffee spilled all over her scrubs and she is shaking.

Oh no

Please don't let this be about Dani

She stutters and I'm still sitting with Scar.

"Dani has had an accident" Hazel says panicked

"What happened?

"Cops chased her around the backyard she had Buddy but lost him again, She's saying Alice is alive or something"

Alice?

No she died

"Apparently Chase is going to kill her and I'm worried she's had some alcohol"

Oh god

No

No

No

"Fuck we need to go"
"We'll take Lola"

Hazel looks really worried and I jump out and lead her out with my hand on her back, I try to comfort her but she's crying, We get to Lola and drive towards the house.

When we get to the house it's torn apart the front door is wide open and has a hole through it, the windows are smashed and the paint is peeling and it looks like someone has tried painting something on the side, I look at Hazel and she has tears in her eyes.

"I'm scared to go in there Miles, Look at the house it's abandoned"

"I'll go in first okay?

I get out of the car and I can hear Dani talking to her self and replying,

"How are you Dani"

"Oh I'm good, How are you?

"I'm 100%"

I walk in and the house is bare to the bone everything is smashed on the floor and the stairs are smashed and the railings are falling down, There is glass all over the floor and the Tv is smashed and flowers and plants are torn apart.

This is the worst

I've ever seen

There's blood on the glass

Oh No

I walk in trying to not make too much noise I can't see Danielle anywhere,

"Dani, Hey I'm here to see you"

No response.

"Dani"

Again No response.

"Dani"

I hear movement but before I can get there Dani walks towards me with a gun, She leans me up against the door and puts the gun to my heart. She looks evil and angry, I try to push the gun away but her grip is tight.