Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"The two surnames are married, and the powerful are united. During this time of laughter and singing, the engagement ceremony of Lu Yi and Qiu Yi is about to begin..."

In a trance, such a festive and enthusiastic speech broke into the chaos of Qiu Yi without warning. in unclear consciousness.

It stimulated her to a shiver, her consciousness returned to the cage, and she was awake.

got engaged? !

with who?

Lu Yi?

Who is Lu Yi of Te Miao? !

The name sounds familiar, but I can't remember where I heard it.

"Next, I'll ask Mr. Lu to read out the engagement vows."

"What is happiness? For me, this moment is happiness..."

Qiu Yi casually listened to the other party reading the vows with little emotion, not bothering to complain. Using this buffer time, quietly observe the surrounding environment, hoping to find some clues to clarify what is going on.

The engagement venue is ok. The decoration is luxurious, spacious and elegant, and the details are exquisite. It should be a super five-star hotel.

The environment is easy to identify, but the so-called family and friends group sitting under the stage is incomprehensible.

She doesn't know any of them.

But everyone had a friendly smile on their face.

Qiu Yi maintained a polite smile, greeted everyone's eyes, and pretended to nod to everyone.

The moment she retracted her gaze, a gaze from the corner caught her attention-

different from the friendliness of others, she sensitively recognized that this gaze was malicious.

When he turned around again, the man had lowered his head and played with his mobile phone as if nothing had happened.

There was no time for her to think about it. The emcee handed the microphone and a piece of pink paper to her. At the same time, the host announced enthusiastically,

"Next, please read the engagement vows from Miss Qiu!"

Amidst the applause, Qiu Yi's smile froze at the corner of her lips, and she was in a dilemma with the microphone half-raised.

Engagement vows?

She doesn't want to get engaged!

The applause stopped, and the eyes of the guests were all focused on her.

Qiu Yi slowly opened the half-folded powder paper, thinking of countermeasures, while reluctantly looking at the oath---

"Lu Yi, you are still being chased by me! Jiang Yue, you lost, Lu Yi It's mine. Lu Yi, do you know how much I love you..."

Just seeing this, Qiu Yi froze for a moment.

Lu Yi, Jiang Yue, engagement ceremony.

Isn't this the wealthy romance novel she read halfway through the other day?

She actually wore a book, and she also wore the same name as a love brain cannon fodder supporting actress!

What's more ruthless is that he actually wears this kind of shitty plot.

This commercial marriage, brought about by the Qiu family's pressure, is about to turn into a farce under the manipulation of the heroine Jiang Yue.