Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    After winning the business competition, following the high-profile publicity and praise of the school, a talk show on Bincheng TV also invited members of the project team to participate in the program recording.

    In the absence of Yu Yuan, Qiu Yi assumed the role of the main spokesperson, and was the focus of the audience in the face of the host's questions.

    After the program was broadcast, the response was very good, and there were even financial reports to analyze the future development potential of Qiushi Group. They believed that Qiushi Group had such a backup successor, and the future development could be expected. .

    For a time, Qiushi's stock rose all the way.

    Qiu Huaiming and Zhou Fengqing's phones also kept ringing. Without exception, business partners called to congratulate them. They praised the couple for being a good goddaughter, and they were able to raise such a promising daughter. Congratulations to Qiushi's stock soaring. , and there are even people who want to ask their children for educational tips.

    After finally making many calls, the couple watched the interviews on the show, and then looked at the stock market. They looked at each other and had mixed feelings.

    The stock has risen sharply, and the market is optimistic about the development of Qiushi, so we should be happy.

    However, when they thought that these were all brought by Qiu Yi, the two of them couldn't be happy anyway.

    Why doesn't Akiyama have this ability.

    This prodigal son, whichever business he takes over, starts to shrink and decline. Qiushi Group has suffered negative growth for several consecutive months due to his tossing, and the stock has been green.

    As for Qiu Yi, participating in national competitions and winning awards, not only gaining fame and fortune, but also helping the company's development, the stock continues to rise.

    In such a comparison, the husband and wife were not angry, and they called Qiushan to teach them a lesson.

    Akiyama was scolded inexplicably.

    There is also the Yu family who is also paying attention to Qiushi stocks.

    In the Yu Family courtyard, an elegant fountain is half hidden under the lush plane trees. Looking around, there are three villas with similar main colors and different shapes.

    In the villa on the left, the third master bedroom, a personal doctor came out of the room and told the housekeeper: "Be careful not to get water on the wound, I will come here every day to change the dressing." In the

    gray-white room, Yu Yuan was half lying on the bed, There were several bruises on his face, a Band-Aid was pasted on the cheekbone on the right cheek, and the right hand was wrapped in layers of gauze, and there was a faint bloodshot.

    Mrs. Yu handed the screen of the mobile phone to Yu Yuan, and said with reproach:

    "Listening to Yuzhu, you asked to suspend the acquisition of Qiushi Group? Look at the current stocks of Qiushi, what are they like? You missed the previous ones. It's a good time, and if we want to acquire it later, it will cost several times more."

    Yu Yuan glanced at the K-line chart of Qiushi stock on the mobile phone screen, raised his right hand wrapped like a zongzi, and his dark eyes were innocent and innocent. Pain:

    "Mom, I'm already like this, and my head hurts, so don't talk about it..."

    Mrs. Yu gave her son a helpless look, distressed and blamed: "You still know it hurts, you have been practicing all kinds of things since you were a child. Fighting training, ordinary people are not your opponents at all, I don't know you yet, who do you want to play tricks on with your intentional injury this time?" The