Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    "Shh—"

    Qiu Yi leaned slightly, her hair drooping down her shoulders, wispy strands, swept across Yu Yuan's arm resting on the table.

    Yu Yuan's words came to his lips and were cooperatively retracted, a trace of interest was hidden under the deep eyes, and he looked at her calmly with his usual smile.

    Qiu Yi's eyes were bold and direct, with a bit of enchanting teasing, constantly circulating among Yu Yuan's beautiful facial features, and finally stopped on two moderately thick lips.

    Although she has a lot of mental activities at the moment, all kinds of careful thoughts and brain-enhancing pictures, the surface is still calm: "Little brother, your mouth is a little dry!"

    Yu Yuan's thin lips were slightly pursed, and his eyes naturally fell on her. On top of rosy lips.

    She noticed his gaze and subconsciously licked the corner of her mouth.

    After Yu Yuan's eyes froze for a moment, he looked away, laughed softly, picked up the mineral water on the table, raised his head and took a few sips, and his beautiful Adam's apple rolled up and down.

    "..."

    Qiu Yi's eyes couldn't help moving up and down, and she had been clamoring in her heart for a long time. This is too sexy! I can't stand it!

    After Yu Yuan drank the water, he stood up indifferently.

    "You...?"

    Qiu Yi was puzzled, and as soon as she opened her mouth, this time it was Yu Yuan who gave her a "shush" gesture with a smile in her eyes.

    She immediately fell silent, and her suspicious gaze followed Yu Yuan to the door.

    Yu Yuan stood behind the door, and then suddenly opened the door.

    Outside the door, Jiang Yue's stunned expression was exposed to Qiu Yi's line of sight.

    "Why are you here?" Qiu Yi blurted out subconsciously, then reacted instantly and asked, "Are you eavesdropping at the door?"

    Jiang Yue repeatedly denied: "No, I'm just here to help Lu Yi get something, I didn't steal it. Listen, as soon as I came, the door opened."

    Qiu Yi didn't believe her nonsense, and repeatedly asked: "Lie, when did you come and what did you hear?"

    Jiang Yue looked aggrieved, looked at Yu Yuan pitifully, and asked him for help: "Senior, I really Come get something, can I go in?"

    Yu Yuan curled his lips and turned sideways to make way: "Yes."

    Qiu Yi: "...??"

    Sure enough, men are big pig hooves, and they can't tell the difference between green tea.

    She was indignant, and was about to have a seizure when she heard Yu Yuan speak slowly: "You stood at the door eavesdropping about five minutes ago, and only heard one sentence."

    "..." Jiang Yue paused, his face flashed. With a flustered look, she looked at Yu Yuan with a pitiful and embarrassed expression, "I..."

    Yu Yuan hooked her lips and interrupted her:

    "It's okay, take your things and go."

    "Oh, thank you, senior."

    Jiang Yue Picking up Lu Yi's jacket, he left in a sullen manner.