Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Before the slap fell, Feng Xi couldn't stand it at all, and begged for mercy with a crying voice: "Don't hit, don't hit, it hurts, woo..."

    Qiu Yi retracted her hand, grabbed her collar and pulled her out of the chair He pulled it up on his back and raised his chin towards the computer on the desk: "Log in."

    Feng Xi sobbed uncontrollably, shaking his hands to log in to the account.

    "Open the post you made." Qiu Yi urged, "Hurry up."

    Feng Xi hesitated for a while, and had to click on "My Post", and sure enough, the post that spread Qiu Yi was inside.

    Qiu Yi raised her hand, but before she could speak, Feng Xi thought she was going to be beaten again, so she shrank her neck in a conditioned reflex, and said repeatedly, "I'm sorry, I'll delete it."

    "..." Qiu Yi retracted her original intention to point to the post hands, nodded, "Hurry up and delete."

    "Okay..." Feng Xi's face was swollen, completely lost his temper, right-clicked the mouse, and clicked delete.

    The computer interface pops up prompting "post does not exist".

    Has it been deleted by someone else?

    Qiu Yi looked at Feng Xi suspiciously.

    Feng Xi looked at Qiu Yi's eyes and waved his hands in fright: "It wasn't me, and I don't know who deleted it."

    Qiu Yi smiled contemptuously and looked at Feng Xi condescendingly:

    "So timid and unable to resist. Shit, who gave you the courage to publish rumors? It's not enough to slander me alone, you have to drag others into the water, and you dare to expose other people's photos, that is, they have a good temper and don't care about you. I don’t even know how I died.”

    Qiu Yi left the dormitory after saying this, leaving Feng Xi to sit blankly by herself, unable to react for a while. Come.

    After a long while, Feng Xi picked up the phone and made a call.

    "Hey, Jiang Yue." Feng Xi's voice trembled slightly, feeling wronged, "Qiu Yi found out about the post..."

    On the phone, Jiang Yue's voice was distressed and reproachful: "Oh, I've advised you not to do this, although she bullied me in the library, I'll be relieved after talking to you, there's no need to trouble her. Ah, she didn't do anything to you, I'll go back right now, I'll bring you what I want to eat..."

    Feng Xi wiped away the tears that were not dry: "I'm fine, I just can't stand her being so arrogant, always It's against you."

    "Thank you, Feng Xi, it's my fault that I'm too weak and always bullied by her. It's my blessing to have a loyal friend like you. You do your job first, and I'll go back in a while!"

    With a sincere expression on his face, Jiang Yue hung up the phone and turned to look at Lu Yi next to him, full of apology:

    "I'm sorry, senior, my roommate only made that post in order to grieve me, but I didn't persuade her. , but I didn't expect that she would put your name in the post, so that you would lose face in front of the whole school, and someone knew that you were divorced in public. After I found out, I came over and told you as soon as possible. "

    Lu Yi turned off the computer and comforted her: "It's okay, I have deleted it, and everyone forgot it after discussing it for a while. Thank you for telling me in time.