Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Under the colorful lights, colorful light poured down from the top of her head, and the red dress and long chestnut hair complemented each other.

    In the blink of an eye, the butterfly-like curled eyelashes fluttered agilely, spreading a sparse shadow between the white lower eyelids, and the whole person seemed to be covered with light, making everyone else pale.

    Under the jealous eyes of the few girls, Yu Yuan turned around and walked towards Qiu Yi unhurriedly, gentle and graceful as jade.

    "Happy cooperation."

    He stood beside her, the corner of his mouth smiled as always, and replied to her such a polite remark that was flawless and painless.

    "Happy cooperation."

    She imitated his tone and replied politely and politely, feeling unwilling. After a sly smile, she added another name, "Little brother~"

    Yu Yuan was stunned for a moment.

    The host announced that the three-minute time was up, and the few people who failed to partner successfully were asked to step down.

    "Next, the first level will test everyone's physical strength. There are two ways, each group can choose, one is for girls to do sit-ups, and the other is for boys to do push-ups, counting within one minute."

    Qiu Yi listened with little interest.

    Too simple too.

    boring.

    Who knew that the host changed the subject:

    "When a girl does sit-ups, the boy is required to press down on the girl's legs. When the girl sits up, the foreheads of the two are only qualified."

    "For push-ups, the girl is asked to lie on the ground, and the boy When lying on the stomach, the two people are also required to touch their foreheads to be considered qualified!" The

    audience immediately cheered.

    Qiu Yi's heartbeat skipped a beat.

    Meow, so exciting? !

    Just when she was hesitating about which one would be more advantageous to Yu Yuan, Yu Yuan's voice sounded beside her:

    "Lie down."

    Under the gentle voice, there is a faint hint of strength.

    Qiu Yi: "..."

    Lie down?

    Involuntarily, the brain made up a colored picture.

    Meow, my heart skipped another beat.

    "It's not convenient for you to do sit-ups in a skirt."

    Yu Yuan's voice came from top to bottom again.

    "..." It turned out to be so.

    Qiu Yi lay down angrily on the floor mat, just like this from bottom to top, watching Yu Yuan leaning over, gradually approaching, his arms stretched to his side, the warm body temperature accompanied by the familiar smell, instantly surrounded himself.

    My mind became active again, and various indescribable pictures kept switching in my mind.

    The color of the light is changeable, and between light and dark, the two of them go up one at a time, and their eyes meet.