Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    The noon sun was shining brightly, filling every corner of the institute.

    And the girl who was sitting on the workbench, dangling her legs leisurely, smiled brighter than the sun, and her every move seemed to have a halo, she acted recklessly and unrestrainedly.

    After a long time, Yu Yuan withdrew his gaze on the girl and replied to Yuzu: Pause.

    Yuzu continued to ask for instructions: Is it customary to prepare funds and prepare for a head-to-head confrontation?

    Yu Yuan felt an inexplicable irritability in his heart, his fingertips moved slightly, and he quickly replied: I said pause, don't you understand?

    When Yu Zhu, who was dozens of kilometers away, saw this message, his throat choked up. Even though he was far apart, he could feel Yu Shao's faint anger as if it was about to burst out of the screen.

    He is a little confused, according to Yu Shao's usual method, usually close to 20% of the secret purchase, he will temporarily stop, so as not to attract market attention and arouse the vigilance of rival companies.

    However, during the suspension of the acquisition of shares, other actions were intensified, making full preparations for the battle of acquisitions and anti-takeovers in the future.

    So this time, what exactly does his "pause" mean?

    Yu Zhu flicked his chest, took a deep breath, held down his paws that were about to ask questions, scratched his ears and cheeks on the phone—

    he didn't know what this pause meant, and he didn't dare to ask...

    Qiu Yi finished reading the news, and his mood was soaring. , turned his head and saw Yu Yuan standing by the window, he was typing on his phone with his head down .

    Qiu Yi raised her phone, and Yu Yuan raised her head with a "click" at him.

    "What are you doing?" He put away his phone and walked towards her with a smile.

    Qiu Yi put her hands behind her back, with a smile on her brows, trying to hide it: "I won't tell you."

    "If you don't tell me, I'll do it myself?"

    While speaking, Yu Yuan had already walked in front of her, and after looking at each other with a warm smile, he put one hand on the edge of the table on her right side, and the other hand went around her left side to get the phone behind her.

    A warm and fresh breath instantly enveloped her, and by the time she reacted, the phone was already in the hands of others.

    Yu Yuan stood up, took a step back, and looked at her with a slight smile in his eyes.

    Qiu Yi: "...?!"

    Meow, was picked up.

    I don't know if this guy is unintentional or intentional.

    While Qiu Yi secretly despised herself, she decided to retaliate with her eyes. She tilted her head to look at Yu Yuan, and said in a leisurely voice, "Little brother, I suspect that you just deliberately used your beauty to confuse me."

    Unexpectedly , Yu Yuan Yuan smiled calmly and pushed the boat along the flow: "So, does it work?"

    "...?!"

    Qiu Yi kept meowing in her heart again, what kind of rhythm is this? In the face of her teasing and teasing before, this guy has always been The understatement passed by and smiled.