Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    In the afternoon of the same day, the organizer of the competition temporarily notified that the time for the report of the results was postponed, saying that someone reported that their group's performance was untrue, and requested to cooperate with the competition audit team to investigate.

    In the face of this report that fell from the sky, Qiu Yi thought about it and suddenly became enlightened.

    The purpose of Jiang Yue's eloquent accusation was to anger Jin Fan, hoping that Jin Fan would take another shot for her and be a bit of a moth.

    And Jin Fan really lived up to her expectations, and made a report casually, anyway, the barefoot is not afraid of wearing it.

    Qiu Yi was a bit dumbfounded when faced with this mess.

    Inaccurate performance?

    I don't know what Jin Fan said to the organizer.

    Soon, the audit team informed them to go to a certain conference room, and several people took their seats in order. The two auditors on the opposite side began to ask questions:

    "Someone reported that your group this competition, the business source of a certain order is not correct and violated the competition. The rules."

    Several team members looked at each other, puzzled: "Which business is it?"

    "It's the business of ST Real Estate. The person in charge of you who was in charge at the beginning has been exposed to negative news such as false accounting and bribery since his resignation. , the whistleblower said that your business was also the proceeds of bribery."

    Qiu Yi: "..."

    It's really easy to spread rumors.

    She responded politely: "Excuse me, does the whistleblower say that, does she have any evidence?"

    "She didn't provide the evidence, so we asked you to come over to understand the situation."

    Qiu Yi: "We didn't pay bribes for that business.

    " It is not appropriate to say it any other way.

    The audit team: "If it was negotiated through normal means, please ask the other company to explain."

    "..." Qiu Yi and Yu Yuan looked at each other.

    Yu Yuan smiled and nodded, and answered on her behalf: "Okay, what time is the latest?" The

    audit team: "I'll give you one day. Please provide the explanatory documents before the official review of the results report." The

    two of the audit team left, a few The team members were a little depressed, and they discussed at length:

    "How can one day be enough? The business was discussed in Bencheng, and we are in Dicheng now!

    " , I don't know where I am now, and it is possible to go abroad."

    Lu Yi was not sure, so he asked Yu Yuan tentatively: "It should be no problem, right?"

    Jiang Yue also asked Qiu Yi: "You can't go to President Zhang later. Call us, how did the talk go, did it go well?"

    Qiu Yi rolled her eyelids, met her sullen eyes, and asked back in a row,

    "It's not like you don't know about Feng Xi, do you think it will go well?"

    " Also, didn't you say that you would persuade Feng Xi? If you do persuade, do you know whether we will be successful or not?"

    "Since Feng Xi is your good sister, why don't you do me a favor and let Feng Xi get in touch ?" Zhang Luo, cooperate with us to make an explanation?"