Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Autumn home villa, in the courtyard.

    Several medical staff carefully helped Mr. Qiu into the door, Qiu Huaiming and Zhou Fengqing followed along, carefully exhorting and serving, a scene of filial piety and peace.

    Qiu Yi's sports car roared and drove to the door in a flash, and got out of the car under the eyes of everyone.

    "Oh, this child is still so unruly and spoiled..." Zhou Fengqing preemptively said helplessly.

    Old Man Qiu also shook his head helplessly.

    Qiu Yi smiled nonchalantly.

    If there are no rules, it is still a granddaughter, and the blood relationship cannot be dissipated by someone else's provocation.

    She took the initiative to step forward and support her grandfather's arm on behalf of a medical staff, and said affectionately: "Grandpa, you are finally discharged from the hospital. I am really worried about you these past few days in the hospital!"

    Father Qiu smiled lovingly:

    "You Ah, your mother is virtuous, willful and foolish, but sweet-mouthed."

    "Grandpa, I'm telling the truth. I often go to the hospital to see you. If you don't believe me, ask these little nurses."

    The little nurse next to him answered proactively:

    "Yes, Miss Qiu personally checked your entire treatment plan."

    "Oh?" Mr. Qiu was surprised and relieved, "When did my granddaughter become so capable?"

    Qiu Yi said proudly, "During the time you were hospitalized, I've been working very hard, and I'll talk to you slowly when I have time."

    During the talk, he entered the grandfather's room, and after the nurse placed the old man, he withdrew, leaving only a few family members in the room.

    Zhou Fengqing couldn't wait to take out his mobile phone, and worriedly said to Qiu Huaiming, "Husband, why has Qiushi's stock price dropped so much today?"

    Qiu Huaiming scolded: "The old man has just been discharged from the hospital, don't mention this, to save the elderly from worrying. …”

    When the old man Qiu heard this, he took the initiative to say, "It's okay, I'm old, and I haven't experienced anything. How much has Qiushi's stock price dropped today?"

    Zhou Fengqing looked embarrassed:

    "...the limit fell.

    " "The old man Qiu was surprised, and his expression became serious, "Qiushi stock has never fallen by the limit, what's going on?"

    Zhou Fengqing: "..."

    She didn't say anything, but her eyes kept looking at Qiu Yi, and the hint was obvious.

    Mr. Qiu could understand it naturally, so he asked his granddaughter: "Qiu Yi, what do you think is going on?"

    "..." Qiu Yi pouted and could only tell the truth, "There are scandals on the Internet and other messy speculations, Did it cause the stock price to drop?"

    "Gossip?" Mr. Qiu frowned, "What gossip?"

    "Before, I was on a business trip with the boss of an investment group to investigate the project, and someone took the picture and fabricated news about my sugar daddy... "..."