Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    In the night, one side is the neon flashing outside the bar, which is romantic and lively, and the other side is the dark corner, where there are many injuries and mourning in pain.

    Qiu Yi looked at the subversion that happened in just a few minutes, but he couldn't react, and his mind went blank.

    Not far away, the person standing beside the wall was Yu Yuan, that's right.

    But she didn't think so.

    The scene of the fight just now was like a dream, and that person who was absolutely ruthless and fought well was not the Yu Yuan she knew at all.

    For a long time, in her heart, Yu Yuan was clearly the image of a smart, gentle, clean and delicate little brother.

    And what just happened obviously broke her inherent cognition, and for a time, her thinking was a little confused.

    At the same time, in the shadow of the wall where she couldn't see clearly, Yu Yuan's dark eyes were like a bottomless lake, the surface was calm, and dark tides surged.

    He has always been able to keep his composure and take one step and three steps, but just now, he actually lost control.

    And now, everything is calm.

    He looked at the stunned girl under the neon light and shadow from a distance, hesitated for a moment, and then walked towards her.

    Qiu Yi still kept the posture of raising the corners of her skirt, looking at Yu Yuan from a distance.

    In the shadow, his figure moved a bit, and then walked towards her, his eyes half-covered in the shadow of the broken hair on his forehead, so he couldn't see the emotions and expressions in his eyes.

    She just froze in place, watching him step by step with a trace of nervousness and inquiry.

    His figure stopped half a meter in front of her, and a warm voice came from top to bottom: "Are you all right?"

    Qiu Yi: "..."

    She raised her eyes to look at him.

    The person in front of him had a faint smile on his face, as usual.

    As if nothing had just happened.

    But the knife on the ground and the blood on the wall were clearly in front of him, and he did it all.

    Qiu Yi didn't answer, turned around and left.

    "Qiu Yi." Yu Yuan called her and stretched out his hand to pull her.

    Qiu Yi turned around and kicked him in the head with a roundhouse kick.

    Yu Yuan did not hide.

    After the instep kicked his head, the slender heel slid across his face again, leaving a bloodstain on his white side face, gradually overflowing with tiny blood droplets.

    Qiu Yi didn't expect that he, who was obviously agile, didn't dodge, so he was so solidly kicked by her.

    She looked annoyed and puzzled, and her slightly sullen eyes met his inky eyes.

    Yu Yuan's expression was light, his ink-colored eyes were calm, and he lowered his head and spat out the bloodshot in his mouth.

    Qiu Yi: "...you..." I have

    n't had time to ask.

    Yu Yuan spoke first: "Your hand is still bleeding, it's best to sterilize and bandage it first."