Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    "I'll go."

    Yu Yuan's voice, mixed with the wind, blew into her ears, as if it was a dose of comfort in the precariousness, which relieved her nervousness a little.

    She looked at him, her eyes hesitant:

    "Can you? It's dangerous."

    Yu Yuan looked at her with dark eyes, and chuckled, "Trust me."

    Thinking that boys are always better at driving, she nodded and sat in co-pilot.

    Yu Yuan immediately opened the car door and got into the driver's car. He helped her fasten her seat belt first, and slid her slightly bent index finger over her delicate chin, leading her to look at him naturally.

    With a faint smile at the corner of his mouth, his eyes swept around her slightly pale face, and asked her: "Nervous?"

    Qiu Yi honestly admitted: "A little bit, you have to drive slower, safety first."

    Yu Yuan Without speaking, she suddenly raised her hand and took off the silk scarf around her neck.

    "Close your eyes," he told her.

    Qiu Yi closed her eyes obediently, and then felt the soft silk scarf covering her eyes, as if a knot was tied in the back of her head.

    She was about to speak when two earphones were inserted into her ears.

    The soft and gentle piano music permeated her ears, and the nervousness was relieved.

    The left earphone was removed, and Yu Yuan's voice sounded in her ear: "Listen to the music, I'll call you when it's over." The

    gentle voice slipped gently into her ear with a warm breath.

    The eyes can't see, the feeling is more obvious.

    Her heartbeat started to chaotic again, and she nodded subconsciously.

    The piano sound in the left ear rang again.

    A few seconds later, there was a faint roar in the ear, followed by a strong back push.

    Qiu Yi sat stiffly in the co-pilot, forcing herself to focus entirely on the music.

    There seems to be a sustained acceleration for a while, followed by a feeling of deceleration after a few seconds of smooth driving.

    Qiu Yi covered her eyes with silk scarves and couldn't see what was going on outside, but she could clearly feel that the light in front of her eyes was gradually dimming, and she should be getting closer and closer to the mountain.

    She couldn't help but get nervous, for fear that Yu Yuan would not brake enough in time and hit the mountain.

    The next second, the car seemed to stop suddenly, and then a loud noise came into her ears.

    Qiu Yi's heart tightened, she took off the silk scarf on her eyes, and looked at the driver in a panic:

    "Yu Yuan, are you alright?" His

    voice even trembled.

    Yu Yuan sat in the main driver and looked at her in response. In the ink-colored eyes, the tension disappeared, and a faint smile appeared.

    Qiu Yi blinked, looked left and right, and then looked at Yu Shen's car through the car window, and was relieved.

    It turned out that it was Yu Shen who crashed the car.