Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    The night is getting darker, and the time has slipped to the middle of the night.

    On the sofa in the living room, two people sit side by side.

    Qiu Yi took the alcohol cotton pad and helped Yu Yuan to disinfect the wound. The movements were not very gentle, and the tooth marks on her fingers were still quite deep. After wiping it over and over again, blood continued to leak out.

    The alcohol cotton rubbed into the wound, and Yu Yuan moved his fingers slightly.

    Qiu Yi raised her eyes: "Does it hurt?"

    "It's okay."

    Yu Yuan chuckled.

    "It hurts when you don't bite."

    "..." Qiu Yi was speechless.

    He wiped the wound again, his tone annoyed: "When I'm angry in the future, don't provoke me."

    Yu Yuan's eyes fell on her plump lips again, and the corners of his mouth curled up, calmly and calmly: "I see, you are angry. He will bite people when he's not."

    Qiu Yi: "..."

    At first he wanted to refute, but when he looked up, he saw the blood beads on his lips, and temporarily suppressed the complaining.

    She wrapped gauze around his thumb and picked up a new alcohol swab.

    "Don't move."

    She stood up, suddenly leaned over and approached him, looking into his dark eyes from top to bottom.

    Smart eyes, full of laughter.

    The alcohol pad wiped the three wounds on the bridge of his nose, cheekbones and lips in turn, Qiu Yi raised his eyebrows lightly: "Be calm in the future, if you get hurt again, it will be a mess."

    Yu Yuan looked at her calmly for a few seconds, and suddenly chuckled. .

    "What are you laughing at?"

    Qiu Yi said with a hint of dissatisfaction.

    Yu Yuan's tone was indifferent:

    "To be honest, every injury on my body now is because of you."

    "..." Qiu Yi was speechless for a moment, "What?"

    Yu Yuan looked at her and curled the corners of his mouth:

    "The wound on his face was caused by the fight with Yu Shen, because Qiu Shi has lost clients and projects to him recently. , I killed them all, and the Yu family is not allowed to touch Qiushi's profit."

    "My dad's whip on his back was because I prevented him from buying Qiushi's stock."

    "And..."

    He licked his lower lip, and the smile deepened.

    "The wound on the mouth was bitten by a little thing that likes to bite."

    Qiu Yi: "..."

    Glancing at his smiling eyes, his face suddenly turned red for no apparent reason.

    Yu Yuan smiled lightly.

    Qiu Yi reacted, raised her hand to cover his eyes, and said arrogantly: "Don't look at me, turn around and I'll see the wound on your back."

    Yu Yuan turned a deaf ear and took her hand away from his eyes, There was a smile between her brows, and her eyes with interest fell on her reddish face.