Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Hu Ya was out of anger, Qiu Yi continued to eat ice cream.

    Originally, I wanted to stay overnight, just to demonstrate in front of Hu Ya, so that Hu Ya would always miss her people.

    After eating an ice cream, she raised her eyes and met Yu Yuan's somewhat complicated and wonderful eyes, and thinking about the suffocating false atmosphere at home, she decided to stay overnight.

    She got up from the sofa and handed the empty ice cream box to Yu Yuan, pretending to be light and calm, her eyes teasing: "Where do I live?"

    "..."

    Yu Yuan's always calm eyes suddenly revealed A slight embarrassment of unnaturalness, after forcibly pressing it down, locked onto her vivid white face.

    The girl tilted her head and winked at him.

    He heard his own heart beating instantly.

    Can not help but laugh.

    After a long while, he raised his finger and said, "This way, come with me." The

    large flat floor is a bit big, and it seems that after passing through several functional areas, it reaches the rest area.

    Yu Yuan pushed open one of the doors and looked at her: "Is this room okay?"

    Qiu Yi looked into the room.

    The room is very large, with separate cloakroom and toilet, low-luxury style, mainly gray and white, and the large floor-to-ceiling windows can see the dimly lit river view.

    She nodded: "Yes."

    Yu Yuan: "Yeah."

    After that, the atmosphere between the two suddenly became inexplicably subtle.

    In the silence, the two raised their eyes and lowered their eyes, looked at each other, and then looked back as if nothing had happened.

    At the moment when the line of sight dodged, no one knew that both sides were actually blushing.

    "Then, you rest first."

    Yu Yuan spoke first to break the silence.

    "Call me for something."

    The moment she turned to leave, Qiu Yi stopped her: "Wait a minute, which room do you live in?"

    "...Next door."

    "Oh."

    Yu Yuan left and helped her close the door.

    Inside the door, Qiu Yi couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, complaining about herself, not to do bad things, just stay overnight, and be nervous meow meow.

    She looked around the room and saw that all kinds of daily necessities were quite complete.

    Going to the bathroom, intending to wash and rest.

    When she thought of taking a bath, she realized that she was temporarily staying overnight, and she didn't bring any change of clothes, and she was used to being pampered since she was a child.

    So entangled in her heart, she opened the door of the cloakroom to see if there was a suitable change of clothes.

    There are a lot of clothes, all of which are black, white and gray, which should be Yu Yuan's clothes. At a glance, you can see that the clothes are of good quality.