Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    When Han Mu and his group joined in the fun and arrived, the matter happened to be settled.

    A few people gathered around and glanced at the bloody floral shirt, not surprised at all, but laughed at Yu Yuan:

    "Yo, it's only a knife, Yu Shao is showing mercy this time."

    "Mist grass? Yu Shao You're actually injured, I'll go, you're still so polite when you're injured, Master Yu, have you changed to eating grass recently?"

    "Hey, I'm so violent, I can't stand it, I'll give him a few more hits for you."

    The man was eager to move The hand that went to draw the knife was stopped by Yu Yuan in time.

    Yu Yuan didn't change his face, his tone was flat: "Don't scare people."

    "..."

    The group of people reacted for a moment.

    "Oh~"

    suddenly realized, ambiguous eyes all looked at Qiu Yi who was standing aside.

    Under the light, the girl looked slightly startled, and her big Shui Lingling eyes, with a hint of shock, stuck to the fat hand that was nailed to the table, and could not be moved.

    Clearly frightened.

    When everyone saw this, they rejoiced:

    "You're finished, come and see."

    "Teach you a trick, kneeling durian may work."

    A group of onlookers led by Han Mu suppressed their laughter and watched the development with great interest. ---

    Yu Shao does things, has always been in his heart, and will never let things go beyond his control.

    But once it is related to this Miss Qiushi, it is normal to lose control.

    Otherwise, he would not have been beaten to death by his father before.

    Yu Yuan ignored the jokes of his friends, glanced at the floral shirt that should not be too miserable, hesitated for a moment, and walked towards Qiu Yi.

    "What are you dazed about? Scared?"

    He raised his hand to help her straighten the hair scattered on her cheeks, but Qiu Yi turned her head to avoid it.

    Yu Yuan's hand was in the air, his dark eyes looked at her, he couldn't help but lower his voice, his tone was concerned: "Really scared?" When

    he met his familiar eyes, Qiu Yi calmed down.

    It's not that I haven't seen him fight, and it's not that I haven't seen bloodshed, but like tonight, I saw him stab someone so ruthlessly twice in a row, and nailed the other's hand to the table, this fight scene. , the impact is really a bit too strong.

    Her eyes flickered slightly, with a trace of inquiry, constantly circulating among his clean and beautiful facial features.

    Why is there such a big conflict between looks and behavior?

    During the hesitation, she saw Yu Yuan waving at the bar: "Do you have durians?"

    "..." Qiu Yi wondered, "What do you want durians for?"

    Yu Yuan smiled, lowered his eyes, and said in a sincere tone: "They Say, if you kneel on durian, you may not be angry."

    "...?"