Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    In the not-so-big room, with three people occupying one place, the air seemed to condense.

    Qiu Yi stayed on the spot, and the gaze that fell on Yu Yuan could not be taken back. She was so excited that she screamed and finally understood the sentence - you never know what the boy's white shirt looks like. 's body.

    Special meow, the appearance is so gentle and gentle, the eyebrows are so delicate and clean, coupled with this strong and perfect body, the impact should not be too strong, okay?

    Ah, to die.

    Lu Yi first broke the silence, walked directly to Qiu Yi, stretched out his paw and waved his hand in front of her, and said, "Look, still look, don't look at it!"

    Qiu Yi then blinked and took it back. Looking back, he pretended to calmly reply: "Do you mind me?"

    Yu Yuan smiled, turned into the bedroom, and changed his clothes and came out.

    Qiu Yi was a little embarrassed to look at them after they were wearing clothes, her eyes flickered, and she said to Yu Yuan, "I came to you because I wanted to find Zhang Luo to shoot an explanation video together..."

    Yu Yuan looked very calm. His expression was calm: "Oh, I asked him to take a picture, I will send it to you to see if you can."

    Qiu Yi received the video, watched it again, and nodded again and again: "Sincere attitude, clear language, and a smile, this picture Luo is still an acting school!"

    She looked at Yu Yuan with surprise eyes: "It seems that he is quite cooperative, did you find him to shoot this, did it go well?" Yu Yuan     nodded

    and said calmly:

    "It went well."

After the blockage and the threat of violence, it really went smoothly.

    ...

    The video was handed over to the audit team, and then passed through He Yan. In the end, this incident was reported without any danger, and it was passed safely.

    The next morning, the performance report review meeting was held on time. The review meeting was specially selected to be held in a well-known university. Each participating group displayed the performance results in turn according to the drawing order.

    When it was Qiu Yi's turn to team up, they unexpectedly discovered that the USB flash drive where the report files were stored was missing.

    Lu Yi rummaged through his pockets, but the USB flash drive was nowhere to be seen, and he apologized repeatedly: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I may have accidentally lost it, what should I do?"

    Qiu Yi replied bluntly:

    "I'm sorry, is it useful? When I was rushing to keep the USB drive, why didn't I expect to lose it?"

    Lu Yi didn't care about Qiu Yi's bad attitude, so he kept apologizing: "I'm sorry, let's think of a way first..."

    Qiu Yi rolled his eyes . :

    "In addition to blind lectures, there is no other way, but the data part is too complicated, and there is no file, so I can't remember the data at all."

    "I have a data statistics." Jiang Yue stood up at the right time and handed a USB flash drive. " A few days ago, I saw that you have been very busy, and I have nothing to do by myself, so I tried to do some statistics." On the