Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    In the cafeteria of the hotel, Qiu Yi sits by the window, the morning light fills the whole body, and the slightly curly chestnut-colored hair spreads to the waist, and it bounces slightly with the meal movement.

    Elegant, beautiful, dazzling.

    Yu Yuan watched from a distance, stunned for a moment, and then walked over with a dinner plate.

    "Morning." He sat opposite Qiu Yi.

    Qiu Yi raised her eyes, and then smiled in her eyes: "Morning."

    She tilted her head into Yu Yuan's slightly tired eyes and asked, "Did you sleep last night?"

    Yu Yuan: "..."

    " It's okay, how about you?"

    Qiu Yi scooped a taro ball into her mouth, chewed two bites, and said thoughtfully, "I slept well, that is..."

    She licked her lips, a little puzzled.

    "When I woke up, it was inexplicable, and my mouth felt a little sore."

    "Help me to see if it's a little swollen?"

    Yu Yuan's throat was choked, and he almost choked on the coffee.

    "..." He swallowed the coffee in his mouth with difficulty, and his eyes fell on her slightly plump lips.

    "You, don't remember?"

    His eyes were deep and complicated.

    "Remember what?"

    Qiu Yi blinked blankly.

    Yu Yuan: "..."

    Lu Yi's voice suddenly came: "Qiu Yi." The

    two looked at the source of the voice.

    Lu Yi and Jiang Yue walked towards this side with their plates.

    Lu Yi sat directly in the vacant seat next to Yu Yuan, Jiang Yue was in a trance, lowered his eyebrows and pleasing to his eyes, hesitated for a moment, and carefully sat next to Qiu Yi.

    "Any business with me?" Qiu Yi looked at Lu Yi.

    "Of course there is something." Lu Yi said angrily, raised his mobile phone to Qiu Yi, "When did your Moments become invisible to me?"

    Qiu Yi: "..."

    Blinking his eyes, he looked at Yu Yuan.

    Xingshi asked for guilt.

    Yu Yuan looked back and smiled faintly.

    It's none of your business.

    Qiu Yi reluctantly took back her eyes of accountability.

    Meow, why do I feel more and more that my little brother is a little bad.

    She pretended to stretch out her index finger and swiped on the screen of Lu Yi's phone twice, with a puzzled tone: "It seems that I really can't see, I may have blocked everyone."

    "Everyone? Don't fool me." Lu Yi's tone Displeased, "I've seen it all, Jiang Yue can see your Moments."

    As soon as these words came out, Jiang Yue's hands trembled in fright, she peeked at Yu Yuan, and quickly explained: "I didn't do anything, It was Senior Lu Yi who wanted to check my phone."

    Yu Yuan calmly, hooked his lips, and drank his coffee as if nothing had happened.

    Qiu Yi looked at Yu Yuan speechlessly, a flash of inspiration flashed in her mind, the corners of her mouth were slightly raised, and she smiled brightly: "That may be my mistake, so I'll set it back for you."