Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Willing to gamble to lose.

    Besides, the behavior of stealing roommates' things is really annoying, especially if you don't admit it after you steal it, you are justifiable.

    Qiu Yi was condescending, her eyes fluttering on the first row, lying on the desk sobbing on Zhang Yan, who was still shaking slightly.

    The air was still for two seconds.

    Zhang Yan slowly raised her head, her tearful eyes filled with disbelief and anger.

    Qiu Yi smiled arbitrarily: "Come on."

    She raised her phone and threatened silently.

    If you don't say anything, just play the recording.

    Some students began to urge.

    "Come on, what do you want to say, don't ink it."

    "That's right, go up there, but we won't listen to excuses for cheating."

    "Apologizing and reviewing is not

    the same." The income will be spit out."

    For a long time, under the double pressure of Qiu Yi and other students' constant urging, Zhang Yan finally got up slowly, like a defeated cock, and walked to the podium with her head down.

    She seemed to have used all her strength to summon the courage to speak, her voice was pale and weak, and she said,

    "I... admit, Feng Xi and I... secretly used her skin care products while Qiu Yi was away. No, we apologize... I'm sorry..." At the

    end, she blushed to the bottom of her ears, her head almost dropped to the ground, and her voice became smaller and smaller.

    The classmates were whispering again, and the words were full of contempt.

    Qiu Yi's goal was achieved, so he did not continue to be embarrassed. In front of Zhang Yan, he deleted the recording, and then nodded slightly to all the students in the department: "Okay, it's wasting everyone's time, that's all, let's go!" The

    classmates chatted and laughed . After dispersing one after another, Jiang Yue and Feng Xi hurried over to help Zhang Yan off the podium and kept comforting her.

    Outside the classroom, Qiu Yi quietly gave Sun Yun a thumbs up: "It's a good shot!"

    Because she and Zhang Yan are not in the same exam room, they could not obtain evidence of Zhang Yan's cheating, so she asked Sun who was sitting in the back seat of Zhang Yan. Yun paid attention and took a picture of Zhang Yan reading the cheat sheet.

    Sun Yun pursed her lips and smiled embarrassedly, thanking Qiu Yi with a grateful face, and asked, "How do you know that Zhang Yan will cheat?"

    Qiu Yi blinked: "It's a dormitory, because I know her well. "

    Actually not, because she had read the book and knew that Jiang Yue would help Zhang Yan and the original owner cheat every time, but because the original owner made a lot of money and the eldest lady's temper, Jiang Yue personally gave the original owner the answer every time, the way to help Zhang Yan. It was to make a cheat sheet for her before the exam. For this, Zhang Yan quietly complained to Feng Xi about Jiang Yue behind her back, which was completely the feeling of plastic sisters.

    Just after saying goodbye to Sun Yun, before leaving the teaching building, Yu Yuan's phone call came, and Qiu Yi was overjoyed. This was the first time Yu Yuan had called her on her own initiative.