Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Qiu Yi pretended to be listless and returned to the dormitory, deliberately calling Xia Zhu in front of Zhang Yan, full of resentment:

    "Unfortunately, I was frightened twice in a row tonight, my head was hit, and I fell down. I still have palpitations and a trance... Alas, yes, I won't go to self-study anymore... I have a psychological shadow... Well, life is important, take the time to make an appointment..."

    Except for Jiang Yue who pretended to come over to comfort the two In this sentence, Zhang Yan and Feng Xi glanced at each other gloatingly, secretly snickering.

    When she came back from a trip, standing at the door of the dormitory, she heard the three people in the room celebrating the victory.

    Zhang Yan: "Hmph, fight with me, who doesn't know that she is a resourceful and domineering person, relying on her family's wealth, and she is still recording, studying, and pretending to be a smart person!"

    Feng Xi: "That's right! Ah, this will be broken in no time."

    Zhang Yan: "Hey, let's not talk about her, looking at her like this, it is estimated that she will give up her studies, we don't need to apologize publicly at that time, don't forget to remind me, Let her delete the recording."

    Feng Xi: "Okay, then this time the first and second place are you two again, I wonder if there will be more scholarships this time!"

    Zhang Yan: "Take the I’m going to invite you two to dinner with the scholarship, and I also want to buy a set of skin care products for ladies, hum, don’t think that it’s just for her!”

    Feng Xi: “Yes, open it in front of her, mad at her, she is The economy is restricted by the family, and I have no money to spend."

    Jiang Yue: "Be quiet, you two, don't say that behind your back, it's all in the same dormitory, it's not good if you're in a deadlock."

    Zhang Yan: "Aiya, you are too much. You are kind and easy to be bullied, but I will stand up for you, so I still have to trouble you to take care of this exam?"

    Jiang Yue: "They are all good sisters, they should take care of each other, whatever trouble is not troublesome, you Don't be rude to me."

    Zhang Yan: "Well, then you must not give Qiu Yi an answer this time. I'm just waiting to see her fail the class, and let her be arrogant. If I don't apologize publicly, I'll give her a one-stop solution. , haha..."

    Qiu Yi stood at the door and took a complacent bite of the cuteness in her hand, sweet and refreshing, refreshing.

    The biggest blow to a person is to give her a colorful vision first, when she is full of joy and within easy reach, then use reality to give her a stick and hit her to the bottom.

    If one stick is not enough, then two sticks.

    --A

    week later, the final exam of the second semester of the second year will come as scheduled, and the whole department will arrange the exam room and seats according to the ranking of the last exam.

    Jiang Yue, Zhang Yan, and the girl who pushed Qiu Yi last time, Sun Yun, sat in the same exam room, with the first three seats.

    And the original owner's style of "sixty points is just right, and one more point is wasted" was naturally assigned to the examination room at the back.

    In the past, Jiang Yue handed in the papers in advance, and then secretly sent the answers to the original owner. The school was not strict with the invigilation, especially for the examination room at the back, the teachers turned a blind eye and rarely embarrassed the students.