Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    ADS bar, brightly lit and warm atmosphere.

    Qiu Yi and his group of nearly ten people sat together, drinking and frolic, making a lot of noise.

    During the dice-rolling trip, Qiu Yi's luck was "booming", and after being drunk one after another, he was so excited that he directly greeted the waiter to serve whiskey.

    Xia Zhu's drinking capacity was average, so he waved his hands in fright: "No, no, I'll apply to quit the drinking team. If you get drunk, I'll take you home.

    " I can't even run away. Besides, I don't want you to send it."

    "Diaoyou, who do you want to send it?" Chu Dong asked knowingly, joking her.

    Qiu Yi did not hesitate, simply and rudely: "Of course Yu Yuan sent it, he is my bodyguard."

    Yu Yuan smiled.

    Qian Cheng coaxed: "The relationship between the two of you is only a bodyguard relationship?"

    Qiu Yi remembered Yu Yuan's suddenly red ear tips in the morning, she thought carefully, turned slightly sideways, raised his chin with her fingertips, and raised her eyebrows slightly. His eyes were ambiguous, he looked into his dark eyes and joked, "Not only that, but he was actually taken care of by me."

    Yu Yuan twitched the corners of his mouth, didn't explain it, and let her fool around.

    On the second floor of the bar, one after another astonished eyes fell on the circle of people downstairs, tsk tsk sighing, and the discussion kept on:

    "I swear this is the first time I've seen Yu Shao, but it can actually make people pick their chin?"

    "We know each other. It should be the same model Yu Shao, who dared to pick his chin before, he can directly break people's fingers."

    "So it seems that Yu Shao and Miss Qiu Shi are not for real, right?"

    "What's the truth ? , fake."

    Han Mu glanced downstairs, helplessly pouted.

    "The reason why Qiu Yi plays pretending to be a couple is to increase Qiushi's stock price. Let's play pretending to be a couple with Yu Shao to kill you."

    "...What? Muzi, you have a lot of information, pretending to be a couple? Raising Qiushi's stock price? Then what is he trying to do?"

    "That is, hasn't he been manipulating the acquisition of Qiushi before?"

    Han Mu said With an expression of indifference, he ruthlessly complained: "Everyone else has been taken over by Miss Qiushi, so what else is there to buy Qiushi? It's almost the same as Qiushi's acquisition of him.

    " It 's about to be staged."

    "But to be honest, with Young Master Yu's methods, as long as he wants to, he can win."

    Han Mu shrugged:

    "It's a pity that he doesn't want to win." He just

    wanted to die.

    --Under

    the dynamic light, a circle of people cheered and laughed, opened the dice one by one, and then focused on Qiu Yi again.

    "Hahaha, give Miss Qiu a whisky."

    "Tonight's lucky goddess is very special to you."

    "Everyone is in a good mood, drink it!"