Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    The sun was still shining, and Qiu Yi's heart suddenly fell into an ice cellar.

    What happened now, was undoubtedly dragging her down from the clouds and into the muddy vortex under the watchful eyes of everyone.

    She looked at Yu Yuan subconsciously and angrily.

    Yu Yuan was obviously a little surprised, his face changed slightly, and he said solemnly: "Immediately reverse the takeover, hold on until the closing, and I will deal with the rest."

    "..."

    Qiu Yi hesitated.

    She had too many questions in her mind.

    Yuan Qi questioned Yu Yuan sharply:

    "Yu's is absorbing the stocks from retail investors at a price of 1.5 times, and our anti-acquisition will inevitably increase the price further. Isn't this Yu's conspiracy?"

    "..." Yu Yuan frowned Wei Wei, thought about it, and confessed, "To be honest, I don't know, but with the current situation, even if it is a conspiracy, you must reverse the takeover, otherwise once the Yu's holding ratio exceeds yours, everything will be too late."

    Yuan Qiwen words, helpless sigh.

    The current Qiushi is like meat on a chopping board for the Yu family, either lying flat and being slaughtered.

    Either dying and resisting, after peeling off the skin, there is still the possibility of survival.

    He looked at Qiu Yi, waiting for Qiu Yi to decide.

    Qiu Yi frowned, looked at Yu Yuan, and asked, "Did you know about Yu's acquisition of Qiushi's stock?"

    Yu Yuan hesitated for a moment, then told frankly, "I had this plan before, but...

    " Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Qiu Yi: "Is it related to you?"

    "..." Yu Yuan looked at Qiu Yi and was silent for a moment.

    "Speak!"

    Qiu Yi suddenly raised her voice, clearly revealing a bad mood.

    Yu Yuan's eyes locked on Qiu Yi for a few seconds, his eyes were tangled, and he finally said the truth: "It was related before, but this time..."

    Qiu Yi didn't wait for him to finish his sentence, slapped Yu Yuan's face with a "slap", and then issued an order to Yuan Qi:

    "Immediately counter-acquisition at twice the price, at all costs, Qiu Shi must win. "

    Yes, Miss, I'll make arrangements now."

    Yuan Qi took the order and left quickly.

    "You can do it yourself." Qiu Yi glanced at Yu Yuan with a blank face, and turned to leave.

    "Qiu Yi." Yu Yuan held her back, with a rare nervous and solemn expression, "I...I'm not what you think. I'll go back and deal with it now. Trust me, this matter will definitely give you an explanation."

    Qiu Yi said nothing . He politely threw off his hand and raised his eyebrows provocatively: "You take care of this matter first, and then I will consider whether to trust you or not."

    Yu Yuan wanted to say more.

    After meeting Qiu Yi's cold eyes, she finally just nodded and turned to leave.

    --Yu

    Yuan had just left, and the scene was full of whispers. First of all, Zhou Fengqing couldn't help expressing his opinion publicly. On the surface, he looked sad and bitter, but in fact he slandered every word: