Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    In the brightly lit reading room, it was so quiet, with only the sound of flipping books from time to time.

    And Yu Yuan's warm and low-spirited "Huh?" made Qiu Yi's heart tremble.

    She blinked her eyes and nodded uncertainly: "... um." In the

    quiet air, the two looked at each other.

    Qiu Yi's eyes flickered slightly, and she felt a little lost in the deep eyes of the other party. She had a gentle smile on the surface, but she couldn't see it to the end.

    A few seconds later, Yu Yuan chuckled, took the advanced math textbook in her hand, and nodded: "Okay."

    Yu Yuan casually opened the title page, the textbook was brand new, and there was no trace of learning.

    Qiu Yi breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Look, the name is not written." She brought the pen close to it, pressed it against Yu Yuan's side, and signed her name with a few strokes.

    Yu Yuan continued to open the second page, and then a few words were printed into Qiu Yi's eyes, which stimulated her so much that she could not wait to hide her face and run away - "Lu Yi's woman".

    "..." Qiu Yi was stunned for a moment, then subconsciously stretched out her hand to cover the dazzling words, maximized expression management, and squeezed out a doubtful and helpless smile, "Who is this prank..." The

    original owner is really High-profile enough.

    Yu Yuan's eyes fell on her hand tightly clutching the book.

    She was white and slender, and her fingers trembled uncomfortably.

    He curled the corners of his lips and moved his eyes to her face. His dark eyes were bottomless, and he asked indifferently, "Starting from the first chapter?"

    Qiu Yi simply tore off the second page and threw it in a ball. To the side, nodded solemnly: "Well."

    Although Yu Yuan's overly bland reaction made her a little regretful, she was able to listen to his gentle voice at such a close distance, breathe in the refreshing breath on his body, occasionally take a peek at nothing, and then pretend that she didn't understand a question, interaction and eyesight. For Qiu Yi, the few hours of communication this evening were simply too good to be too short.

    --After

    a good night's dream, Qiu Yi was woken up by Xia Zhu's three life-threatening calls.

    Sleepy-eyed, he answered the phone, and before he could complain, he heard Xia Zhu's eager shouting: "Qiu Yi, log in to the school forum to see if someone made a rumor about you, meow, who is so rude. , let me catch Fei and beat him to the point where he doesn't recognize him!"

    Rumor?

    Qiu Yi hangs up the phone and opens the school forum. Sure enough, the top one is about her topic:

    "Qiu Yi, a sophomore in the business school, stepped on two boats and hooked up with two graduate students at the same time."

    Click on the title, the content description is more detailed , with evidence and photos:

    "Qiu Yi, a sophomore student of the business school, can be said to be the man of the school. Just the high-profile pursuit of Senior Lu Yi has basically made everyone know, and the result is an engagement banquet. She actually dumped others, everyone must be wondering why she did this, because she wants to hook up with Lu Yi's classmates again, there is a picture to prove it, this kind of woman who is sloppy and flirtatious, despised!" The