Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    At the entrance of the cafeteria, Qiu Yi said goodbye to Yu Yuan, then turned to leave.

    Although Yu Yuan just had dinner, Yu Yuan explained that she didn't help because the tasks in the research institute were heavier recently, and her studies, papers, and project practice needed to be taken into account at the same time, and she really didn't have enough energy to help her make financial calculations.

    On the surface, she smiled brightly and expressed understanding, but she was still inexplicably unhappy in her heart.

    Before she could think about it, Qiu Shan called: "Geyuan Villa, I'm inviting Mr. Guo to dinner, and they want to see you."

    Qiu Yi asked, "Who is Mr. Guo?"

    Qiu Shan replied angrily, "Just run away. One of the projects that has been dropped is the high-end private cinema."

    Qiu Yi knew: "Wait for me, I'll be there soon."

    Geyuan Villa is located in the new district of Bencheng, with beautiful mountains and rivers, close to the mountains and rivers, not far from the school A little distance.

    Qiu Yi drove the car very fast and arrived at the dinner scene in half an hour.

    Qiu Shan was drinking with the other party, and when he saw her coming, he took the initiative to get up and introduce: "This is the new person in charge of this project in our company, Mr. Qiu. After this project, she will continue to follow up."

    Qiu Yi: "..." The

    mess He actually dumped the pot directly on her?

    But it is related to the company's interests, in this case, it can only be followed quietly.

    "Good evening, everyone, I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting." Qiu Yi smiled politely, looked around, and then looked at Qiu Shan, "Introduce me?"

    Qiu Shan was condescending and pointed at one of them to introduce: "This is Mr. Guo. , and the others are the backbone of the private cinema project."

    Qiu Yi nodded in greeting.

    After taking a seat, he took the initiative to raise his glass, respected Mr. Guo, and after a few small chats, he settled into the topic:

    "Listen to Qiushan, you have a better partner for high-end private cinemas, I don't know what we are lacking, can Mr. Guo please? A few words?"

    Mr. Guo glanced at Qiushan meaningfully and replied: "Qushi Group is very strong, and all aspects of hardware are the best choice for our cooperation, but there is only one point, which makes us really overwhelmed..."

    Qiu Yi followed Mr. Guo's instructions. Looking at Qiushan, he thought in his heart that this matter probably had nothing to do with Qiushan, so he asked directly:

    "Since there is no problem with hardware strength, then in terms of soft power, is it a human problem?"

    Mr. Guo nodded his head: "Qiu The total is really smart, we canceled the cooperation this time, everyone thought it was because of Qiushi's negative news, but it was not."

    He looked at Qiushan, his expression was not good: "This Qiu, I don't know where the confidence comes from, the whole process of cooperation, toe High spirits, this is a mutually beneficial cooperation, we don't need to pretend to be grandsons to serve."

    Qiu Yi: "..."

    It was indeed a mess caused by Qiu Shan.

    The reason why Mr. Guo and his group asked to see her was that they wanted to take the opportunity to vent their anger.