Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Downstairs of the Qiushi Group, Qiu Yi just got off the Yu Yuan car, and from a distance, he saw Zhou Fengqing and Qiu Shan standing in the middle of a group of reporters. After the microphone was amplified, the voice could be heard clearly.

    Zhou Fengqing complained with a sad face:

    "Qiu Shi was almost acquired by the Yu family, resulting in a sharp drop in performance. In the end, it was Qiu Yi who didn't know anyone well and was used by the Yu family..."

    "It's hard to say."

    Akiyama Diaoerlang spoke locally.

    "Who knows if she colluded with that boyfriend of the Yu family, and through the acquisition, the stock price was temporarily raised to make a profit!"

    Zhou Feng pretended to be angry:

    "Qiu Shan, you can't say that about elder sister. Even if she is willful and foolish Making profit from it is also our family business, and we must protect the reputation of my sister."

    "It's just..." She looked embarrassed, "Qiu Yi made such a big mistake and almost ruined Qiu Shi, the people on the board of directors will definitely pursue it. "The

    reporter asked: "How does the board plan to hold Miss Qiu accountable?"

    Zhou Fengqing stroked her hair on the side of her ears, with a sullen expression on her face, with a look of regret: "I have discussed with several directors, and the directors are very dissatisfied with her. , she may be ordered to take the blame and resign."

    Qiu Yi was speechless.

    She worked tirelessly to pull investment and find clients, and finally got better.

    As a result, the stepmother and the others actually planned to kick her out of the board of directors?

    A gust of cold wind blew through, lifting her long hair lightly.

    Qiu Yi couldn't help sneering and stepped forward.

    Seeing this, Yu Yuan hooked his mouth, got out of the car and followed.

    "What big mistake did I make, to kick me out of the board?"

    Outside the crowd, Qiu Yi's tone was leisurely, her eyebrows raised slightly.

    Zhou Fengqing's expression changed slightly when he heard the words.

    A group of reporters turned around one after another. After seeing Qiu Yi, they immediately crowded around and

    said, "May I ask Miss Qiu, is it really like what Ms. Zhou said, to make money from the acquisition?"

    "As the eldest lady of Qiu Shi. , why did you do this?"

    "Are you and the Yu family negotiating the acquisition?"

    "Miss Qiu, would you consider resigning?"

    Qiu Yi smiled lightly. When the reporters finished asking all their questions and calmed down, she looked at Zhou Fengqing and asked back,

    "Is there any evidence that I colluded with the Yu family to profit from the acquisition? For such a serious matter, if I can't produce evidence, I may I want to sue you for defamation." The

    reporters were stunned for a moment when they heard the words, and then looked at Zhou Fengqing subconsciously.

    In the silence for a while, Zhou Fengqing laughed dryly, and hid the knife in the cotton: