Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    When he came home in the evening, Qiu Yi called the housekeeper to come and help, carrying a large bag and a small bag, passed in front of his father and stepmother in a high-profile manner, smiling wildly.

    "Dad, Aunt Zhou, I'm back."

    Dad and stepmother looked at each other, their eyes glued to the large and small bags that were about to drown the housekeeper, unable to move them away.

    Zhou Fengqing laughed dryly and asked:

    "I went shopping, I bought so many, it cost several million, where did you get the money?"

    Qiu Yi raised her eyebrows and smiled, her tone was calm and calm: "I earned it. Bah."

    "..." The

    stepmother laughed again.

    "What, how did you earn it?"

    Qiu Yi stopped walking upstairs, stood on the steps, condescendingly, and bowed her eyes to the three of them in the living room:

    "I made it by investing in stocks with the pocket money you gave as the principal. "

    This..." The

    stepmother was full of doubts.

    "You only have 100,000 pocket money a month, so how much can you make from investing in stocks?"

    Qiu Yi snorted and repeated her words:

    "It's only 100,000 pocket money, and the word Aunt Zhou is a good use of the word."

    "..." In the

    living room A moment of awkward silence.

    Qiu Yi raised her feet and continued to go upstairs, with a leisurely and clear voice: "I went back to my room to rest, good night everyone." As

    soon as Qiu Yi left, there was a discussion in the living room.

    Zhou Fengqing: "Hey? Where did she get so much money?"

    Qiu Huaiming: "If you buy all the stocks at the daily limit, it's possible."

    Qiu Shan: "In other words, she's been really good recently, her grades are good, and the competition is still on. Winning the award, last time I went to Ningcheng to play, I also saw her inspecting the project with someone..."

    "Inspection project? She can do that too?"

    Zhou Fengqing frowned.

    "With whom?"

    Qiushan pouted:

    "I don't know, but I took a photo secretly."

    Qiushan took out his mobile phone and handed it to Zhou Fengqing.

    Zhou Fengqing looked at the phone for a long time, and muttered: "It's too far, I can't see clearly." After

    thinking about it, she said to Qiu Shan, "Send me the photo."

    …

    September Bincheng, Yue The color is like water, and through the gauze curtains, it softly diffuses into the room, and blends with the warm-colored table lamp on the bedside, filling it into a warm and romantic atmosphere.

    Qiu Yi had already finished washing up, and lay lazily on the bed with her long hair scattered on both sides.

    Under the light, she is without makeup, less flamboyant and bright after makeup, and more cute and smart.