Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Hu Ya pursed her lips slightly, hesitated for a moment, and smiled sweetly: "Of course it was given by Yu Yuan."

    "..." Qiu Yi frowned, looking into Hu Ya's smiling eyes, "I don't believe it."

    "The truth is in front of you, Believe it or not." Hu Ya left these words and walked away.

    Qiu Yi wanted to stop it, but was pulled by Xia Zhu.

    "Don't get excited, what's the situation? Who is this person?"

    "Professor Hu's daughter." Qiu Yi sat back in her seat and said angrily, she looked at Lu Yi and asked, "You should know her too, right? Are you familiar with Yu Yuan?"

    Lu Yi nodded: "Yes, I have been to the institute a few times, but I don't know if I am familiar with Yu Yuan."

    "No, what's the matter with you?" Lu Yi was confused. , helplessly curled his lips, "Why does it look like a love triangle?"

    Xia Zhu directly hit his cousin's paw with a chopstick: "What nonsense are you talking about, who would dare to offend our Miss Qiu?"

    Chu Dong After hesitating for a while, he asked cautiously, "Qiu Yi, I see that the accessories on that girl's bag are of the same brand as your cat? It should be custom-made, right? Did you give it to Yu Yuan?"

    "..."

    There was a moment of silence in the air.

    Several people's eyes were focused on Qiu Yi.

    Qiu Yi was inexplicably a little irritable, and some kind of unpleasant emotion was just around the corner.

    "I don't have any appetite, I won't eat it." She started to pack her things, "You guys can eat, I'll go to Yu Yuan."

    Xia Zhu held her in a helpless tone:

    "Oh, Miss Qiu, it's not a big deal. , even if the dog was really given to her by Yu Yuan, you are not in a hurry to find Yu Yuan to settle the account at this time, you are not really together, it is worth your anger, and you will not eat?"

    "Aren't they really together?" Lu Yi grabbed the key words and confirmed with Xia Zhu, "You mean, they're not actually together, the news is all fake?"

    Xia Zhu nodded: "Yeah, do you think it 's true? Really?"

    "..."

    Lu Yi was speechless and glanced at Qiu Yi.

    Qiu Yi ignored Lu Yi's complicated eyes and got up: "I'm going to ask Yu Yuanxing to inquire about the crime. I can't wait for a second. You eat, I'll pay." --School

    building

    .

    Qiu Yi got off the elevator and went straight to the AI ​​Research Institute.

    Pushing open the hidden door, looking around, only Yu Yuan was alone in the room, except for the sound of the keyboard, it was quiet.

    She approached, stood leaning against the edge of the table, raised her hand and took off Yu Yuan's earphones.

    Yu Yuan raised his head and saw it was her, with a smile on his brows, and asked, "Why did you come here all of a sudden?"

    Qiu Yi stabbed straight in, curved her eyes, and said in a provocative tone, "Where's the Bian Mu doll I gave you?"

    Yu Yuan Subconsciously, he put his hand into the pocket of his coat, and then moved for a while, and the smile between his eyebrows froze for a moment. He looked at Qiu Yi, and was silent for a while.