Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    After a night of rain, the sun shines brightly.

    Qiu Yi made an appointment with several investment institutions in the morning to visit them one by one, and finally saw a glimmer of hope.

    Just returned to the company at noon, at the front desk, a young man in a suit greeted him with a smile on his face.

    Qiu Yi looked at the lady at the front desk inquiringly.

    The lady at the front desk explained apologetically:

    "I'm sorry, Mr. Qiu, I already told him that I can't see you without an appointment, but he has to wait here, and he won't be able to drive away."

    "Call the security guard."

    Qiu Yiyun Light breeze, turned to go.

    "Don't say no, Miss Qiu, my name is Yu Xian, I'm Yu Yuan's assistant."

    Qiu Yi raised her eyebrows and looked at him again: "Is something wrong?"

    Yu Zhu breathed a sigh of relief, nodded and replied, "President Yu sent me here. , Let me bring you a document."

    He said, took a document from his briefcase and handed it to Qiu Yi.

    Qiu Yi took it and glanced at the title -

    Equity Transfer Agreement.

    She smiled and handed the document back to him: "No need, Qiu Qi has no money right now."

    Yu Zu smiled politely:

    "Miss Qiu, it's free transfer."

    Qiu Yi took back the steps she was about to walk away, and looked at Yu Zhu again. , meaningful and ironic:

    "Buying at a high price and returning it for free, the Yu family really has a lot of money, but even if the Yu family has a lot of stupid money, Qiu Shi has his own backbone, this kind of trick of slapping a slap in the face and giving a sweet date, you Do you think I'll accept it?"

    "..." Yu Zu was stunned when he heard the words, and quickly explained, "No, Miss Qiu, you have misunderstood President Yu, that's not what he meant..."

    Qiu Yi was too lazy to talk nonsense and looked at the front desk : "Liu, call the security guard."

    Yu Zhi's throat choked, and he looked at Qiu Yi with a slightly pleading look.

    When Qiu Yi received his gaze, she smiled unconcernedly: "You can either go by yourself and save face."

    She turned around and pressed the elevator for him: "Please."

    Yu Zhu: "..."

    Unwilling Willingly walk into the elevator.

    Beat your chest and feet.

    I finally understood what Mr. Yu meant by "don't come back if you don't get the signature".

    He originally thought naively that Miss Qiu would happily accept this kind of good deed.

    Never thought it would be so difficult?

    Miss Qiu's temper is really good enough.

    --Yu

    Zhi stood pitifully downstairs in the Qiushi Group and waited for an afternoon, staring at the people coming and going in the Qiushi revolving hall, eager to see.