Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Although the bed in the dormitory was small and hard, Qiu Yi still slept well thanks to her cheerful mood.

    Early in the morning, she simply washed up, patted the only bottle of lotion left on the table on her face, sat at the table, opened the computer stock market interface and started to study the market.

    There are many ways to invest, but no matter which one, you need sufficient capital first.

    Cary only has a balance of less than 100,000 yuan, and can only quickly obtain excess returns through short-term stock speculation.

    Thanks to reading the plot in the book, she picked only stocks that would skyrocket in the near future.

    If the plot does not collapse, through reasonable operation, within two months, the principal will be more than tenfolded.

    As soon as the computer was closed, the mobile phone rang, and in the Jinhua WeChat group, messages jumped out one after another.

    Xia Zhu: @秋珏, come to class, the teacher said to call names randomly.

    Chu Dong: The substitute brother is super handsome, don't regret it.

    Xia Zhu: Shut up, my cousin is handsome?

    Chu Dong: You forgot to wear it invisibly, you are a hundred times more handsome.

    Qiu Yi: Don't be arrogant, I'm here to help you identify it. The loser invites me to dinner.

    In extraordinary times, saving a penny is a penny.

    I can't believe it, can there be a gentle male supporting handsome?

    Qiu Yi thought so, picked up the book and walked to the classroom.

    In the red and white teaching building, Qiu Yi got off the elevator and turned to the amphitheatre at the end of the corridor.

    "The level of board participation is low, while the high level of executive participation in corporate strategic management belongs to..."

    As she got closer, the teacher's voice in the classroom could be heard.

    Warm like the warm sun, it seems to have a magnetic attraction, making people want to get close unconsciously.

    Qiu Yi deliberately went around the back door of the classroom, pushed it open carefully, and searched for Xia Zhu and Chu Dong's seats.

    Meow, the substitute brother turned out to be Yu Yuan? !

    Qiu Yi was stunned for a second, then immediately turned back and closed the door.

    Leave a message in the WeChat group: @xiazhu, @chudong, who of you brought a cosmetic bag? Take it out and lend it to me?

    Xia Zhu: Are you here? where?

    Chu Dong: Did you get excited when you saw the substitute teacher?

    Xia Zhu: Autumn barley! You dumped my cousin, a feisty woman!

    Xia Zhu: Don't borrow it!

    Chu Dong: I'll borrow it, and I'll come out here.

    Ten minutes later, Qiu Yi put on delicate makeup, opened the back door of the classroom with a radiant face, and sat down elegantly.

    The surrounding classmates were shocked.

    They had never seen Miss Qiu so serious and focused in class.