Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The heavy rain continued to fall, and Yu Yuan's phone kept ringing.

    Han Mu's phone call just hung up, when Yu Help's phone call came in.

    The broken hair in front of Yu Yuan's forehead had been completely wet by the rain, gathered into strands, his eyebrows and eyes were half-covered, and the deep eyes seemed to blend in with the night.

    He answered the phone, knowingly asked, "What's the matter?"

    "Young Master Yu, I'm disturbing you so late."

    Yu Zuo's tone was cautious.

    "That's right, the news about you and Miss Qiu on the Internet..."

    Yu Yuan interrupted: "Who asked you to call and ask?"

    "It's Madam, she told you to hurry home.

    " Go back in two days." Yu Yuan replied, "What else did she say?"

    "Madam also said that online news should be dealt with and not spread to Yu Dong abroad."

    Yu Yuan's tone was light: "I see, let her Don't worry, I can handle it."

    "Then...do you need me to arrange for the news to be withdrawn right away?"

    "No."

    "...Oh." Yusuke hesitated for a moment, then daringly asked, "Then you plan to do it yourself. "

    Yu Yuan: "..."

    He opened his mouth slowly, and the words were full of danger: "When is my plan going to be your turn to ask?"

    "..." Yu Zhi was startled, and hurriedly ended the conversation, evacuated at the speed of light, "Sorry , Excuse me, goodbye."

    After Yu's call ended, before Yu Yuan could change his standing position, Yu Shen called again.

    His eyes fell on the caller ID, and after thinking about it, he still connected the call.

    "Brother, it's so late, what's the matter?" On the

    phone, Yu Shen spoke rudely:

    "Don't ask yourself, there's a lot of news about you and the eldest Qiu family suddenly breaking out on the Internet, haven't you seen it? Say you're his boyfriend? ... Are you really together?"

    Yu Yuan hooked his lips and asked, "What do you think? What?"

    In contrast, the mood on the other end of the phone was obviously much more irritable:

    "How do I know? What the hell are you doing? I suddenly remembered that you were helping her with the Ningcheng Speedway project, right?

    Yu Yuan smiled and said indifferently: "

    That time was indeed your mistake."

    "Don't avoid the important and take it lightly. Let me ask you, what is the purpose of you and Qiu Yi being together? Do you want to expand your power through marriage?" In the

    darkness, Yu Yuan's face was expressionless, and there seemed to be a sneer in his voice: "Do you think I need a woman to win you?"

    "...You." The phone was blocked for a moment, "Better not."

    Yu Yuan chuckled: "Even if If the news is true, it's just to make a girlfriend, my brother doesn't need to be so ruthless."

    "..." After breathing heavily on the phone, his voice seemed to suppress his anger, "So the news is fake?"