Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    The sharp knife glowed with pale light, and a simple and rough white line was drawn in the darkness, extending straight to Qiu Yi's waist.

    At the critical moment, Qiu Yi caught a glimpse out of the corner of the eye, and hurriedly dodged sideways. Seeing that she could not dodge in time, she lost her balance and fell to the ground.

    At the same time, what fell to the ground was the sharp knife that caused the accident.

    The man who attacked with the knife was holding his hand with the knife tightly, and half bowed his waist with a painful expression.

    The rest of the accomplices were also stunned by the sudden change, and then came back to rudely accuse: "Grass, what's the matter with you, you can't hold the knife?"

    The man glanced around in panic, and made a difficult voice: " Damn, I was hit by something... I'm going to lose my hand, don't fight, they must have helpers..."

    While speaking, Qiu Yi had come to her senses, got up neatly, and picked up the sharp knife on the ground. A few consecutive kicks slapped the men firmly again.

    "Withdraw...!"

    Several men were repeatedly frustrated, lost their strength, and fled.

    Qiu Yi looked at the sharp knife in his hand and looked puzzled.

    "Are you alright?" Yu Yuan's voice came from above his head.

    Qiu Yi raised her eyes, shook her head, and thoughtfully: "That person said we have a helper? I fell down and didn't see it. When I looked back, I found his knife fell on the ground. What happened at that time? , did you see it?"

    Yu Yuan's eyes were deep and deep, he pondered for a long time, just about to speak, Qiu Yi waved his hand and smiled heartily: "It's fine if you don't see it, they ran away anyway, and we also know that this is Zhang Boss, do you want to go to Mr. Zhang tomorrow to settle accounts?"

    Yu Yuan lowered his eyes and asked, "Do you still want the project?"

    Qiu Yi asked in confusion, "It's already like this, the project still has some drama?"

    Yu Yuan chuckled lowly . Aloud: "Think of a way, you can have both fish and bear's paw."

    Qiu Yi's eyes sparkled immediately, joking: "Would you like to beat him to sign a contract with us willingly?"

    Yu Yuan chuckled again: "If you like this method, it's okay."

    Qiu Yi naturally wouldn't Reckless enough to rush over to beat people directly. For the wicked, the suffering of flesh and blood has always been the lowest punishment for them. After metabolism, they can still go out and do mischief in a bright and beautiful way.

    To deal with them, they must be steadfast and ruthless, directly break the foundation of their evildoing, and let them cry bitterly and regret the beginning once they return to before liberation. This kind of lesson is the most suitable for them.

    --On

    the weekend, the first glimmer of light on the horizon just loomed, and the dim star and moon had not yet completely ended, so Qiu Yi made a phone call.

    The phone was picked up quickly.

    "Qiu Yi, so early?" Yu Yuan's voice came from the phone, it sounded warm and indifferent, not like he was just woken up.

    Hearing Yu Yuan's voice, Qiu Yi couldn't help but smile: "Clean up and go out."

    "Okay."

    "You don't even ask, why are you going out?"