Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    In the multi-purpose hall of the Wenyi Building, Jiang Yue walked off the stage with a smile and sat in the vacant seat next to Lu Yi under the envious eyes of the onlookers.

    Xia Zhu pouted and sighed in a low voice:

    "I didn't expect her to dance pretty well. Looking at my cousin's eyes, it's grown on him. I deeply suspect that my brother is tempted."

    Chu Dong laughed deliberately:

    "Your cousin If my brother fell in love with someone just because of a dance, wouldn't it be too superficial."

    "He is so superficial."

    Xia Zhu complained.

    "If Qiu Yi used his brain less and showed his strengths when he was chasing my cousin, now where would it be Jiang Yue's turn to open the screen here.

    " Chu Dong held back his smile and asked seriously, "Will your superficial cousin be moved?"

    "..." Xia Zhu glanced at Qiu Yi, and rudely dismantled the stage, "Isn't she the cello, she pulls it down like this?" , Whether it is to show oneself or destroy oneself, it is not certain."

    Qiu Yi: "..." The

    original owner played the cello very badly?

    It doesn't seem to be written in the book.

    Before she could open her mouth to ask, Lu Yi heard Xia Zhu's words and leaned over again, still unpleasant: "You said Qiu Yi wanted to play the cello?"

    He looked at Qiu Yi with a surprised and amused expression:

    "You Do you still remember that at a dinner party, Aunt Zhou asked you to play the cello, and you smashed the piano in a fit of rage after you played the cello?" Qiu Yi raised     her

    eyebrows: "I forgot."

Write.

    Lu Yi turned his head and snapped his fingers at Jiang Yue, his face full of confidence: "I'll just say, she's just here to play, to compete on the cello, with her level, it's impossible to advance."

    "Senior, don't say that about Qiu Yi."

    Jiang Yue smiled kindly, kind and well-behaved.

    "Maybe she practiced seriously later. Everyone is a friend. I sincerely hope that she can advance."

    Qiu Yi smiled disapprovingly. Just listen to the words of green tea, only a fool is serious.

    However, Lu Yi was serious, with a determined face, and said nonsense: "If she can advance, I will bring you breakfast for a week."

    Qiu Yi looked at Lu Yi with a hopelessly retarded expression.

    "Since it's so difficult to advance..."

    She smiled provocatively and said to Lu Yi.

    "Why don't you bring the brothers from the research institute to your breakfast?"

    Give Yu Yuan a favor.

    Lu Yi nodded without hesitation:

    "No problem, you can't win anyway."

    Qiu Yi said meaningfully: "Oh..."

    After a few people's dull talent show, the audience was exhausted, lethargic and chatting. Chatting, playing with mobile phones, except for the judges and teachers, few people paid attention to the stage.