Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Colorful lights, dynamic transformations, reflected on the shiny handcuffs on the wrist. Colorful halo reflected on the handcuffs.

    Qiu Yi's incredible gaze moved from her wrist to Yu Yuan's face.

    Yu Yuan's expression was calm and calm, and his tone was calm: "There is a deep misunderstanding between us, and we need to have a good chat.

    " , shook the steel ring, and asked back, "That's it, do you still want me to have a good chat with you?"

    Yu Yuan turned his wrist slightly, held her hand with his backhand, pressed it down, and hooked the corner of his mouth: "You have no choice.

    Qiu Yi was at a loss for words: "..." Angrily

    rolled his eyes, his clean and handsome, innocent and harmless profile.

    Meow meow, pissed off!

    this liar.

    "Let's go." Yu Yuan held her hand and led her out of the bar.

    Open-air garage, some distance from the bar.

    The winter moonlight shone with a hint of coolness, and a thin layer of brilliance was sprinkled on the two of them.

    Qiu Yi reluctantly followed Yu Yuan forward, trying to break free from the hand he was holding from time to time, showing obvious resistance.

    Yu Yuan looked down at her from time to time, with a faint smile as usual, but his hands were not relaxed at all, and his attitude was clear.

    A gust of cold wind blew, and he asked her, "Is it cold?"

    Qiu Yi snorted coldly, "Not cold."

    Yu Yuan raised his free left hand, pressed the back of her hand lightly against her cool cheek, and then began to unbutton his coat.

    Qiu Yi glanced at it and refused politely:

    "I don't want to wear your clothes." While speaking, she

    turned around the corner of the alley, and in a dark place, a few men in black suddenly surrounded her, looking bad.

    Qiu Yi and Yu Yuan both subconsciously and exerted force on their hands, trying to pull each other behind them. After realizing it, one raised his eyes, the other lowered his eyes, and their eyes met.

    Qiu Yi: "..."

    Blinking his eyes, pretending to be okay.

    Look away casually.

    I didn't worry about him.

    Yu Yuan chuckled and asked her,

    "Want to fight? Together?"

    Qiu Yi found a step for herself, and Yun Danfeng replied softly, "It's just a little cold, so I'll warm up after exercising."

    Yu Yuan smiled and nodded. Looking at the men in black on the opposite side: "Sent from Yu Shen?" The man in

    black didn't answer, but sneered: "The gold master has an order to go to the hospital."

    "It depends on whether you have the ability. "

    Yu Yuan didn't care, his expression was indifferent.

    His eyes slid across Qiu Yi's face, then looked at the man in black, his tone was a little cold: "Remind you, don't hurt the innocent."