Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Backstage at the Grand Theater, people come and go.

    The contestants were all lining up to make up and change their outfits.

    There are limited powder rooms and seats, and every time one is vacant, a new person will fill it up immediately.

    Jiang Yue and the others stood at the end of one of the queues casually, tiptoeing to see so many people in front of them, feeling a little anxious.

    Qiu Yi walked leisurely, pointed to the end of the corridor, turned back and said to Lu Yi, "Go ahead, that is my private lounge."

    "Do you have a private lounge in this kind of place?" Lu Yi was surprised. "How did you do it?"

    Qiu Yi raised her eyebrows and laughed loudly: "Just spend money."

    Lu Yi gave a thumbs up and sighed: "Miss is rich and willful."

    Jiang Yue silently watched Lu Yi leave with Qiu Yi figure, with a gloomy expression.

    Zhong Yi rolled her eyes and said in a sour tone, "It's amazing to be rich."

    "Hey, Jiang Yue, why did your boyfriend just follow Qiu Yi? He didn't even come to line up with you?"

    Jiang Yue was slightly startled, then immediately He smiled to cover up the past: "He should be here in a while." As soon as he finished

    speaking, Lu Yi's voice came from the end of the corridor: "Jiang Yue, come and rest for a while!"

    The smile in Jiang Yue's eyes immediately became vivid, Said to Huang Tao and Zhong Yi, "Let's go together!" The

    three girls went into the lounge with Lu Yi.

    The lounge is large and spacious, with dressing tables, fitting rooms, toilets, and coffee and fruit.

    Qiu Yi lay lazily on the sofa and greeted them casually: "Sit whatever you want."

    "..." The three girls looked at her, smiling neither embarrassed nor embarrassed, but they were nostalgic for such a comfortable environment, and hesitated for a moment, Find a place to sit down.

    Lu Yi didn't notice the delicate relationship between the girls at all, so he made coffee and handed fruits to everyone enthusiastically.

    Several people chatted casually.

    Talking about the competition program, after Huang Tao learned that Jiang Yue was dancing classical dance, she kept encouraging her to change into her costumes and show everyone a small stove first.

    Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Lu Yi's expectant gaze, and Jiang Yue no longer refused, changed her clothes, and danced gracefully.

    After the dance, Huang Tao was amazed and applauded vigorously:

    "Wow, you dance so well, it's the first time I've seen someone who can do this dance so well, I think you can win the championship! Zhong Yi also nodded in agreement: "

    Yeah, it's really good, it must be the first place."

    "That's not necessarily."

    Lu Yi interrupted suddenly, with a serious expression.

    "That's because you haven't seen Qiu Yi's performance. I think she can win the championship."

    "..."

    Zhong Yi and Huang Tao looked at each other.

    Zhong Yi couldn't help but say to Lu Yi:

    "Why are you like this, don't encourage your girlfriend, but you still support other girls?"