Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Qiu Yi stepped into the elevator and stood facing Yu Yuan.

    The space in the elevator was very crowded. She pretended to turn around, but she couldn't turn around. After struggling to the left and right, Yu Yuan finally couldn't help but say, "Don't move around."

    Qiu Yi was overjoyed, obediently Nodding: "Oh!"

    This distance is too close, how can this person even smell clean and gentle, I like it!

    With Qiu Yi's height, her nose just reached Yu Yuan's shoulder, so she blatantly inhaled and exhaled, and then took a deep breath at a distance of a few centimeters.

    "Your feet are ready?" Yu Yuan's warm and smiling voice came from above his head.

    Qiu Yi: "..."

    After a second of reflection, she raised her eyes sadly.

    After meeting his faintly smiling eyes, inspiration erupted.

    "Okay, your medicine works really well."

    Her eyes flashed slightly, and her slightly raised eyebrows were full of teasing.

    Yu Yuan chuckled, looked away, and stopped talking.

    It was just that the fragrance of her hair was still lingering in her nose, and she felt that her right shoulder was flickering, a little hot and itchy, and she wanted to avoid it, but there was nowhere to go.

    The elevator reached the seventh floor where the classrooms were concentrated, and a group of students rushed out to finally make room for the elevator. Yu Yuan took a step back and opened the distance from Qiu Yi.

    Qiu Yi naturally knew this, turned around calmly, took a step sideways, stood diagonally in front of Yu Yuan, Pingting stood, leaving only Yu Yuan's back.

    It's not worth it to be a nympho.

    The instinct of male animals is to chase and hunt, not to be chased.

    Doing the opposite will only backfire.

    The elevator stopped on the tenth floor, Yu Yuan said goodbye politely: "I'm here."

    Qiu Yi stepped out of the elevator ahead of time, then turned back and smiled brightly: "Why don't you ask me where I'm going?"

    "Where are you going?" Yu Yuan asked casually with a usual smile on the corner of his mouth.

    A bit perfunctory.

    Qiu Yi could hear it, but didn't care, she turned her head and walked straight ahead, her long chestnut hair bouncing slightly with the swaying pace, leaving Yu Yuan with a slender back again: "Go to Professor Hu."

    Professor Hu He is the director of the New Energy Research Institute and Yu Yuan's mentor.     As she expected, behind her, Yu Yuan's voice came: "Is there anything you want to

    find Professor Hu?

    "     Smile arbitrarily, bright and moving.     The warm sun in the morning is like a chasing light, through the glass window, indistinctly, sprinkled on the boy who likes to wear a white shirt, Qiu Yi admired it so blatantly, and secretly lamented that this person is simply grown in his own aesthetics. Point.     As everyone knows, at the same time, she is also shining, beautiful.     Yu Yuan stopped in front of Qiu Yi, waiting for her to continue.     Qiu Yi didn't sell anything, and said frankly: "I went to Professor Hu to apply for the business competition project."     "..."     Yu Yuan didn't answer for a long time.     Qiu Yi guessed what he was thinking, but she just felt that she was an ignorant sophomore and was unable to participate in this project.     "If that's the case..."     Yu Yuan smiled after thinking a little.     "I suggest you don't bother Professor Hu."     "Why?"     Qiu Yi asked knowingly.     Just wanted to talk to him for a while.     Just take a look at it for a while.