Chapter 47

Chapter 47

He opened the car door and put the girl in the passenger seat with an umbrella. He then leaned over and put his head in the car to help her fasten her seat belt. The seat belt snapped into the buckle, and the moment he got up, the girl's arm wrapped around his neck.

    Qiu Yi deliberately hooked his neck tightly, moving her eyes brightly, and moving between his fair and handsome facial features: "Brother, why did you come to our door to wait for me at night?"

    This time she deliberately removed the word "small" , called his brother directly in front of him, his eyes were shining, and he was waiting to see his reaction.

    Four eyes facing each other.

    There seemed to be stars in his dark eyes, which were replaced by a faint smile after a moment.

    "Send your brother to the police station, I guess your life at home is not easy, so come and have a look."

    Qiu Yi sighed and laughed at herself: "Yeah, it just provokes public anger."

    Yu Yuan raised his hand and squeezed her The tip of her nose is quite upturned, and she gently reminds: "It would be good to get the absolute control of the company earlier, do you need me to help you?"

    "No, my grandfather is currently recuperating in a field, waiting for him to come back."

    "Well." The

    two of them The conversation was coming to an end, Yu Yuan wanted to get up, but found that the girl was still hooking his neck and wouldn't let go.

    Helplessly chuckled and kissed her forehead.

    "Can you put me up first?"

    It was indeed a bit tiring to lean into a sports car with such a low chassis.

    The girl's eyes were bright, her eyes slid over his waist, and she suddenly curved her eyes beautifully, with a profound meaning: "Is this tired? My brother's physical strength..."

    Yu Yuan didn't let her finish, he just kissed her and kissed her. Deliberately provocative words were directly sealed in the mouth, and then they slid to the side of the ear, nibbled and grinded, and when the girl's breath began to be messy, she pressed her ear and warned vaguely: "If you want to try it, you can do it now."

    Qiu Yi: "..."

    He swallowed silently.

    Be honest.

    --The

    mountain top of Hamana on the outskirts of the city is towering and empty, overlooking the whole city.

    The sky has turned clear, and the evening wind is blowing, blowing away the floating clouds, and the dark blue night has turned a layer of light.

    Qiu Yi and Yu Yuan sat on the hood of the car, looking at the stars. The stars were so big and bright that they seemed to be able to pick them up with their hands.

    Qiu Yi raised her hand, spread her five fingers, and slowly slid across the night. The brilliant starlight shone between her fingers. It was quiet and beautiful. She temporarily abandoned the trivial matters at home and the company, and her mood suddenly became brighter.

    Under the blue night, her slender five fingers were held by a pair of warm hands, and Yu Yuan's voice sounded beside her ears: "Close your eyes."

    Qiu Yi closed her eyes obediently.