Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Yu Yuan ignored Han Mu's teasing and teasing, his gaze fell lightly on the first floor, Qiu Yi's flexible right foot -

    Qiu Shan didn't seem to have a good temper, so he started to push Qiu Yi, Qiu Yi It didn't look easy to mess with, so he directly lifted his right foot and kicked two rounds in a row, and Qiushan fell to the ground with a thud, with a painful expression and struggling to get up.

    Han Mu was stunned and marveled in disbelief: "Qiu Yi can do it, just relying on this move, ordinary people are no match for her."

    Yu Yuan smiled indifferently, and glanced at her right foot, which was completely normal. Looking back, he quietly pressed the service bell, called the waiter, and asked the whole story.

    The waiter replied respectfully: "Master Qiu has a crush on a girl, and the girl is unwilling. Miss Qiu stops it, and the two of them start a fight."

    Yu Yuan heard the words, his eyes drifted to the first floor unconsciously, and he waved at the waiter at the same time. Signal him to leave.

    Han Mu started gossiping.

    "I didn't expect Miss Qiu to have a sense of justice? Why didn't you find out before?"

    "Hey, Young Master Yu, aren't you from the same research institute as Lu Yi? You should see Qiu Yi often. She still has this advantage?"

    Yu Yuan's gaze was still on the first floor, and thoughtfully said, "I haven't noticed, but..."

    Han Mu waited for a long time, but he didn't wait for the next sentence, and urged: "But what?"

    Yu Yuan did not intend to continue. When the words reached his lips, he turned a corner: "It has nothing to do with me."

    ...

    Qiu Yi quietly followed Qiu Shan to this club, originally to get Qiu Shan's consumption records.

    Who told her to compare her money with money, she would not suffer at all.

    In front of the whole family, Zhou Fengqing vowed to say that her brother's monthly living expenses were 2,000 yuan, and she pretended to be a good person and gave her an extra 1,000 yuan.

    She would like to thank her stepmother for her kindness.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as I got the consumption order, I saw Qiushan harassing a girl and had to take her away.

    Qiu Yi couldn't see it, and stepped forward to dissuade her. Who knew that Qiu Shan was completely like a playboy. Not only did he not listen, he also arrogantly told her to stop her own business, and even spoke ill of her.

    Since she doesn't eat and drink for toast, don't blame her for being rude.

    Holding the evidence, Qiu Yi glanced at Qiu Shan, who was crying while covering her stomach, and walked away, putting on a mask at home, lying leisurely on the sofa in the living room, and waiting for her brother to come back to settle accounts with her.

    Half an hour later, Qiu Shan pushed the door angrily and entered, and the door slammed shut, drawing Qiufu and Zhou Fengqing out.

    "What's going on, I don't know how to take it lightly!" Zhou Feng said in a strange way.

    Qiu Shan pointed at Qiu Yi, and complained loudly: "Qiu Yi dares to hit me!" Zhou Fengqing's expression changed, and she quickly cared about her son: "Where     did

    you hit you? Does it hurt?"

What kind of injury, I was relieved, and remembered playing a loving mother, "Oh, Qiushan, don't talk nonsense, how could Qiu Yi hit you?"