Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Qiu Yi's heart trembled, she looked up at the podium subconsciously, and happened to bump into Yu Yuan's smiling eyes, but her eyes were too deep to see the end.

    Wouldn't he be asking questions on purpose?

    If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't be competing with everyone.

    Alas, competition kills people.

    Qiu Yi flicked her gaze away angrily, burying her head and racking her brains for a long time, and decided to give up the car to keep the coach and sacrifice this class first.

    She replied with a heartache in her heart: Actually, I am ok with this course, but not other courses, you still have to help me.

    When the message was sent out, she peeked at Yu Yuan's reaction - although he saw that there was no reply to the message, he started to continue the lecture, but his expression was okay, and he gave her a look.

    Although, that is a common, his usual, ordinary eyes with a hint of a smile.

    However, at least it wasn't a look of rejection.

    That is agreed.

    Qiu Yi listened to the whole class with so much joy.

    Although she understood the content of the lecture, and the practical application was within her grasp, but who let this class be taught by Yu Yuan.

    When the get out of class bell rang, Yu Yuan had just announced the end of get out of class, when a group of girls surrounded the podium with books in their hands.

    "Teacher, I didn't understand the three or four rule model you just talked about, can you explain it to me again?"

    "Teacher, how should the product profitability be calculated?"

    "Teacher, I still don't understand the centralization strategy you just talked about. I don't understand it very well, can you explain it in detail?"

    "Brother, can you add your WeChat, I still have a lot of questions, I want to ask."     Qiu

    Yi: "...!"

The wind was watching the excitement lightly, but I didn't expect these girls to be plotting against her gentle male partner.

    You can ask questions, add WeChat, absolutely not.

    So in the next second, a group of girls' twitter questions were interrupted by someone outside the crowd:

    "The three-four rule was proposed by Boston to analyze the competitive position in mature markets."

    "The gross profit rate multiplied by the capital turnover rate is the product profit . "

    Centralization strategy, you can understand it like this, put all the eggs in one basket, this is centralization."

    "It's not good to always disturb the teacher, welcome to add my WeChat, if you have any questions, I will be online 24 hours a day. Qiu Yi answered in

    one breath, with a loud voice, fluent language, and a particularly united and friendly attitude.

    The girls surrounding Yu Yuan looked at her with complicated expressions, speechless and full of sorrow.

    Qiu Yi raised her eyebrows at Yu Yuan from a distance, and her slightly raised eyes were sly and proud: "Teacher, class is over."

    Yu Yuan accepted her "kindness" in full, put away the textbook, and nodded slightly to a circle of girls: " Go back and read more books."